Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 5    Total Posts: 10989

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Warden selection

[Copy link] 5/619

Posted on 1/12/20 2:03:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well currently we need majority of the heroes for particular faction to activate the same warden effect. But in my suggestion the warden selection should be of our choice at least for raids/expedition etc. Coz in case of no majority no warden get activated plus in quests I need to select majority of the heroes to activate the particular warden.
So please provide some easy option in terms of button like warden logo button itself such that we could choose warden of our choice.

Signature
Billi ka Teddy!
Posted on 1/12/20 3:31:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

would be helpful in some aspects in case you just have one hero but that one needs its faction and the rest are different, only problem I see is nothing because there would be no down fall of it what so ever and it would just give advantage if it does give advantage

Signature
The fridge
Posted on 1/13/20 2:40:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It would be great if we could decide which Warden we want but then everyone would pick Oracle for sure, since this Warden is best and whose Warden system would be pointless.
Now it is not that easy to get him, and imo it is more challenging. But different ppl prefer different options.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 1/13/20 1:29:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

@Teddu, Forgive me for playing devil's advocate.  (haha...pun) I get what you are suggesting but it would essentially be going against the whole concept of a Warden system.  Imho it is not a viable suggestion to simply say that it should be our choice without redesigning the structure of the Warden system completely.  In every system there is a criteria that must be followed to achieve the desired results, like in Artifacts you had to actually equip your hero with the Artifact, so while the current system is flawed it at least has a baseline logic to it, while unfortunately this suggestion lacks it.

DISCLAIMER:
Now before anyone get's their panties in a bunch, as some do whenever I am not in total agreement with a suggestion they like, my personal feedback is just that and has no bearing on IGG's decisions for acceptance or rejection. Further I am not referring to you Teddu as I know you are a calm and rational adult who will read into my comments as intended.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 1/13/20 2:25:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Assuming I understand you correctly...

If we add a button to choose Warden activations, then that means IGG will then have to create a quick Hero selection for Heroes in that faction, so to meet the current criteria of Warden activation ie. 3 or more (a majority) to activate.

THENN they'll need to create yet ANOTHER prompt to ask you who, out of your base setup for example, should be replaced when you go into offensive gameplay with this new selection. *deepSigh*

Whilst this may "make things easier" for the user, it adds several layers to an already complicated system.

I wouldnt subscribe to this idea at all in honest.

Im very capable of just picking the Heroes I want to fight with, and matching them so that 1 out of the 3 Wardens activates. Simple.

Signature
tQ!
Guild: Iron-will {Top 80}
Recruiting Warriors: 150k - 850k Might
LINE: talib.qweli (ID)
Fun. Friendship. Fame.
Posted on 1/13/20 3:05:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

For the portion of completing your quest board: I have made 3 different teams in LR with the different wardens accompanying. By fighting a LR battle with the required warden’s team, I can complete the quests fairly easy without changing my hero bases around.
Just a tip

Signature
Greedy grinder of F2P events
*Not desperately rolling for Anubis anymore*
Ingame: Nohamburger
Might: ~260k
Playing Since: 2017-05-02
Guild: Leosaxum on IOS