Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 11406

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Inclusive "Build a Pack" event

[Copy link] 8/1998

Posted on 2/23/20 12:57:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As the title says, i'm proposing for this even to be inclusive for F2P not just P2P.

If i'm not mistaken (correct me if i'm wrong) iOS has" Limited offers "for 5000 gems that last for 30mins
So it's not uncommon to see offers for gems ,that's why i'm suggesting an improvement for this Event, have "Pack I" filled with resources we all need ,obviously not in large quantities like in "Pack II" but enough to accommodate the demand for resources
(that we dont get through actuall gamemodes)

Here is how that would look like > "Pack I" gems only ,"Pack II,III,IV" for $$$ ...

Signature
Posted on 2/23/20 2:27:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As much as I like the idea, igg is known for favorizing iOS and giving android *crappy events or just worse rewards in them, thats why it wont happen.
[Edited by FirstLady]

Signature
not a butterfly anymore...
Posted on 2/23/20 4:30:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

DragonSl2, This suggestion has been made by at least one other member and I dare say it won't be long before we do see some random gem purchase days.  However you should keep in mind that this is a P2P event and it will be a rare occurrence just as it is on iOS.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 2/23/20 8:21:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would rather pay the 5 bucks or the 10 bucks or the 20 bucks than spend 8k gems

Signature
Posted on 2/24/20 2:33:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I also like that idea, but something tells me IGG will not. Main reason is that many folks will use gems instead cash to get it (since they have a lot's of gems bought one way or another. And event was supposed to be for P2P.
I would like this event to be F2P also, but something tells me IGG would make much less options to pick from, and for example 2 or up to 3 items in same time. Additionally i think IGG would allow to pick it only once, not even mentioning about price.
But one way or another too bad that events which are strictly for P2P can't be reworked so F2P would also be able to use gems to get some goods.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 2/24/20 3:06:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

cool.

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 1.28mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
Posted on 2/24/20 11:35:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

We should be able to get the same items with gems that are purchase items however being that we get gems free it wouldnt be like spending $5 though, it would be something like 10x the cost if using gems, like 9k gems to get the same that $5 would get you.  It should be an option though as saved gems should be currency for in game items.

Signature
Posted on 2/24/20 4:45:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Theres a 5 10 and 20 pack what items would that leave for 8k gem pack

Signature
Posted on 2/24/20 7:36:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As I understand the event as presented on iOS we don't actually get a choice whether to spend gems or $$$s.  It is presented much the same as the discount store is where the price is either gems or event coins, so in this case it would be a set cash or gem price.  Further the event is rarely run, so I doubt that it would be a regularly scheduled one......As least that is my interpretation of what is currently being offered.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash