Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 11978

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Report button on broadcast.

[Copy link] 1/399

Posted on 5/7/20 6:32:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As the title suggests, a report button on broadcast when you view their base, pms, and broadcast messages. It'll appear when you tap a player's name, other games like clash of clans have them. So why not us? it would work pretty simple like this.
Example name:
JohnSonic
              View
              Add
              Block

When player is reported a bot will check if report is valid, (cussing inappropriate reference etc.) And if it's valid it'll send it to a mod who'll further investigate the players action if a sanction can be applied. And the bot will detect any harsh/inappropriate languages and if the report isn't valid it'll be sent to a pile to investigate when any mods have time to check them or it'll be trashed. The bot will be ai trained to detect any harsh/inappropriate languages and if it detects anything it'll send it to a mod. (It'll also show previous messages they sent to see if they've repeated the same action.) And when reporting it'll show this

Report JohnSonic?
                           | Yes. |      | No.|
      If you tap "yes" this will appear

Reason for report:
                        Inappropriate languages.
                         Harsh language.
                          Online dating.
                          Sharing personal information.
                          Disrespect to others.
                          Impersonation.(as mods.)
And when you pick one this will appear.(this one is optional but I'd like this one)
                          Would you like it broadcasted?
                           |Yes.|                     |No.|
    I'd really love this so it frees up live support people's time. yes it may take longer then doing it from live support. But it would free their time for more serious game concerns. It would be a amazing feature so if people are busy with their guild(I run my own so I tend to never have time to report.) And would be great to have this for quicker reports so people don't need to worry about parental controls blocking them from going to live support, yes. I know this would take time to make. But when it's complete it would be very helpful. That's all I have to say. If you have any questions please feel free to message me or leave it in comments. Thank you all and have a great day/night!

Signature
Server:Amazon&android
Might:310k+ 
Guild:sundown
I'm a turkey that works well with oof turkey, I'm F2P and have gotten very far, thanks to all my great friends being there for me :)

Android:
Might:22k
Guild:none
Posted on 5/7/20 7:04:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nice suggestion but I see a few problems that would need to be corrected in order for something like this to work.

1] The current data base of inappropriate words often picks up similar words which are not inappropriate, as well as lets a lot which have not be recorded or altered to disguise the meaning (such as omitting or changing letters or rhyming) slip by which would make validation by a bot virtually impossible.

2]  To my knowledge there are no live mods associated with the World chat.

But very nice try.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash