Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 11623

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Guild war attack check

[Copy link] 3/364

Posted on 5/17/20 11:50:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello! I've come with a idea that im sure people already suggested but it would be great to see this in the game. so competitive guilds like mine need to have a feature that shows how many attacks people did.
A new member would show this

Jacksonsmell *might* *points* 0/0 attacks

This is what it will show for someone who did guild wars

PopTheTart *might* *points* 3/5 attacks

it would be easier to see the new members If your vices got someone and you don't give them a warning for not attacking, so leaders and vices can tell who didn't do guild wars easier to see who is new and those who didn't. I'd love to see this update so I don't give warnings on mistake to newer members. I'm sure other guilds would also love this, it wouldn't be that hard since we have basically the same thing for torch battles. So It just needs to be recoded and put into guild wars. It's a nice idea but I'll leave it to that, have a great day/night everyone and stay safe! 
PS:if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

Signature
Server:Amazon&android
Might:220k+ 
Guild:sundown
I'm a turkey that works well with oof turkey, I'm F2P and have gotten very far, thanks to all my great friends being there for me :)

Android:
Might:22k
Guild:.unity.
Posted on 5/18/20 1:11:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Seems to be a bit of overkill to me since you can look at the screen and tell who did not do any attacks.  Also most competitive guild leaders can estimate the max a player can make if they did top 5 opponents based on their might, and adjust based on whether they are P2W, P2P or F2P.

Having said that I am not sure why this would be needed, especially since you can always ask the member to post a screenshot of their activity if you are uncertain.  This would show not only how many attacks they did and the percentage of success, but how many times they were attacked and how many times their defenses failed. 

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 5/18/20 4:01:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have little different opinion than FL.

As you have noticed something like this is already in Torch Battle, where you can check who attacked and how many times. It was not there at first, but it was added after folks were requesting it quite often, cause we didn't know who was hauling and when. Adding this feature helped with disciplining those players, and get better results in Torch Battles.

Adding same feature to GW would surely help for better members manage, but it would have to be visible only for members or leaders/v-leaders of same guild. Not to everyone else. This way it would allow for better guild control. I think this would help those guilds, which are on higher places in ranking.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 5/19/20 4:23:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

@Oofling™ Making spreadsheeet is not difficult, best if you did it from Google Docs, so you will always have option to verify it as long as you will have internet connection. you need to make new excel sheet there, write all members name and next to it hos much points they did. In next column you are writing next GW, and another etc. I was also adding information about current might, which i had to update every week. We decided it will be best to set minimum points depending on might of players.
Worst part was always writing down score of each player, and i had to do it quickly before next GW, or those would be lost. 
But at least this way we had control over who was fighting or not. Not best control but still this was better than none.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1