Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 11623

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Narcia season 4 Matchmaking

[Copy link] 7/307

Posted on 6/29/20 9:58:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The last update included a change to matchmaking, so I'm dumbfounded to see virtually no change.

We're ranked 155 in might and got matched with guilds ranked 21, 23, 30, 31, 51, 53, 61, 65; guilds with 3x more might.  Furthermore, they're positioned to start much more favorably (easier path to Castle).

I would have assumed similar might guilds are matched together and then positioned based on their might.

Signature
Posted on 6/29/20 9:59:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I posted this in suggestions hoping IGG will continue to tweak matchmaking to be more fair.

Signature
Posted on 6/29/20 12:35:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think we need new map, which will have starting positions in a circle. Right now it looks like we have one map for Narcia, with fixed positions, and as long as IGG will not change that guild placement will be always problem for some guilds.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 6/29/20 1:24:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree while some have noticed a better matching it obviously requires more work.  However I can't agree that placement should be based on might, but rather everyone should be placed equal distance from the prime objectives.

Previously I suggested that IGG adopted more of an Fortress Feud example of placement, with all teams being placed (equally spaced) around the perimeter of the map.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 6/29/20 4:23:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Your guilds looks lot better than mine.....we are 129th might ranking but match with all top 10 might guilds which 5 times bigger than us....worst of all ....our guilds stared position was bottom conner.....it takes 10 mins to get to closest small town.....and have to pass other guilds ......game over before it begin...*.*

Signature
Posted on 7/1/20 10:00:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My guild rank is 159 and we are paired with BlackSkies, RisingKingdom, Evolution, 420_united, Limitless, GPA and almost all top 10 guilds are there

But we strive together till end! Andnow currently we are #8 out of 43 guilds in rank

Signature
Posted on 7/1/20 10:55:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah, we had those top 5 guilds last time and lost big time. Hence, confused about why we still got matched with top 25?

Signature
Posted on 7/5/20 3:58:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The worst thing is that they hide from us how it works.

Is the number of all guild players important? Only players who are registered are important?

Signature