Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 6    Total Posts: 11690

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Crest elimination

[Copy link] 3/232

Posted on 8/1/20 7:10:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

A thought about how to eliminate crests. My apologies if this has been presented/discussed earlier.

1. IGG announces 30 or 60 days in advance that crests will be eliminated. For example, with the August update they announce crests will be eliminated with the October update.
2. During this period players are allowed to purchase 'missing crests' with gold/mana/blue crystals to allow for complete sets to convert. Use a resource that is readily available.
3. On the announced date IGG converts any remaining crests/bags/boxes/chests to insignias/bags of the same level at a ratio of 4 for 1 - rounding up any fractions.

Or, they could just convert crests to insignias at the same 4 to 1 ratio.

What is missing to eliminate crests?

Signature
Posted on 8/1/20 8:23:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

We were suggesting it for a long time now, but indeed we can remind to IGG this more often. One way or another i don't think point 2. will ever happen, more likely "convert what you can, and sell rest not to loose blue crystals". Also i don't know if there will be any conversion, more likely check what i wrote above - sell not to loose crystals. 
Although i like what you wrote, imo this will not work this way, cause it is more complicated than just remove crests from every account. 
Simple solutions are usually more popular than hard one.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 8/1/20 11:12:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is a very good idea, however as previously stated the logical solution is often not adopted.  I have been suggesting some sort of mass conversion system almost from the release of insignias, not only would this eliminate the mix matched sets, but would help us more effectively manage our warehouse space.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/1/20 11:28:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am totally agree with this idea

Signature
Lets make CC great again!

Android Server

F2P players club - former heavy P2P n retired on Arena

PM to join Legendary F2P Players groupchat, Line id : clasher_indonesia