Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 12096

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Improving Castle Clash

[Copy link] 6/636

Posted on 8/22/20 2:55:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Let's help improve Castle Clash for all players!
I have made other suggestion videos to improve rewards, and to make Narcia a fairer experience for players. Each video is located in the "Castle Clash Comments" playlist on my channel. If you see a suggestion that wasn't mentioned it this video, it may be discussed in the other videos.
This third suggestion video discusses 3 changes that should occur in the game of Castle Clash. Thank you to the players from across Android, iOS, Windows, and Amazon servers for contributing to this list.

If you feel comfortable doing so, please share this video with Castle Clash Prime or Castle Clash Customer Support. I will too! Below is the direct video link. Thank you!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       03 
https://youtu.be/efXEu9wZDZ4

Below is my first Top 10 Suggestions Video

https://youtu.be/poN_fNeGwBw

Signature
JudiciousFire
YouTube.com/JudiciousFire
Twitter@JudiciousFire
Insta@JudiciousFire
FB@JudiciousFire
Venmo@JudiciousFire
Posted on 8/23/20 1:14:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Agreed 100%
Such simple idea and why they havent allready done them only igg knows

Signature
Posted on 8/23/20 3:24:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you JF for your great efforts! I just simply hope igg listen even I have doubt cause they are quite myopia from my point of view. Let's hope :)

Signature
Posted on 8/23/20 6:38:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nice! Now ill spamthe link to live support with all my 125 homecoming account so they take CC players suggestion serious :)

Signature
Lets make CC great again!

Android Server

F2P players club - former heavy P2P n retired on Arena

PM to join Legendary F2P Players groupchat, Line id : clasher_indonesia
Posted on 8/23/20 9:30:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks as always for your suggestions.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/23/20 2:56:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

We are trying to convince devs to improve rewards for a looong time. Maybe now devs will listen to players, cause rewards can encourage, and also discourage folks from certain modes. Narcia need better rewards to make folks play it, and than when more guilds will play than maybe problem with pairing will be less common. But this is not all, other modes also need improvements.
And thanks for vids.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 9/2/20 10:28:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sir, they also need to upgrade Android event rewards. If you haven't seen android rewards please watch we need an update rewards like iOS players.

Signature
Soumik Nath