Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 12096

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Revolving times for Narcia

[Copy link] 3/448

Posted on 8/28/20 11:26:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Granted the better solution is to allow us to pick the start time when towns and castle become unlock like in FF, until then, I'd like to suggest revolving times.  We know IGG can change the start time (it went from reset to 12:00), why not go one step further to be more inclusive and revolve the start time by 3 hours each season?  

That is, if this season opens at 12:00, then next season at 15:00, then 18:00, then 21:00, then reset, then 03:00, then 6:00, etc... This will allow fair play for guilds based in Europe and Asia (when they're asleep at 12:00 server).

Signature
Posted on 8/28/20 4:15:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why not just allow a set number of options for start time like FF?

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/28/20 11:43:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Check how many guilds are participating Narcia. Now divide it by number or time slots you want to add and you will see this is not best option at current guild participation amount.
If there were many more guilds participating Narcia it could work like with FF. But there are more guild than 4 on same Narcia map and this is problem cause matchmaking would deal with what it have and selection could be even more unfair than now. I think there could be bigger deference between guilds in might than we have now, bigger difference in amount if participants in each guild and more complaints about that.
I think first goal is to encourage more guild to participate, give better carrot on sick, big rewards depending on place in ranking. When guild participation amount will increase significantly than we can think about time sockets.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 8/30/20 1:12:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

After read this, im kinda into for that suggestion. How about this, instead of we revolve +3 hours, why not revolve +12 hours? For example if this season the narcia starts on 12:00 servertime, then next upcoming season will starts on 00:00 servertime. This cycle goes around and with that adjustment, we will see the winners of narcia will be shifted atleast they r not making a consecutive wins just because the Narcia start time is very advantageous for their guild. I hope u all understand thankyou :)

Signature
Lets make CC great again!

Android Server

F2P players club - former heavy P2P n retired on Arena

PM to join Legendary F2P Players groupchat, Line id : clasher_indonesia