Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 12072

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Igg please upgrade Android event gifts

[Copy link] 3/405

Posted on 9/2/20 10:24:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear, igg I am playing this game for a year now and I don't have enough resources because the rewards are so lame in android, but the iOS server have really good gifts and they update their event rewards so fast that is help them grow really fast.
So, I request you to update android server event rewards as like iOS please.

Signature
Soumik Nath
Posted on 9/3/20 12:18:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

#SaveAndroid

Signature
Lets make CC great again!

Android Server

F2P players club - former heavy P2P n retired on Arena

PM to join Legendary F2P Players groupchat, Line id : clasher_indonesia
Posted on 9/3/20 3:37:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thing is that some events have their rewards updated , while other (older) still have same rewards as few years ago. It was requested to change many times so far, but it is just like it is. I think devs prefer to add new things, than upgrade those which shear exist.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 9/3/20 2:24:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As stated on your previous post, all the servers and platforms are standalones, and the events / promotions / rewards are created based on whatever criteria IGG uses.  Having said that a suggestion using what is present on another platform is not justification for changes to another server / platform.

Might I suggest that you request this in another manner, such as requesting uniformed promotions / events / rewards since it is essentially the same game on all, without trying to make comparisons, because some would say if you are not happy with one you are free to switch to another and history has proven that this type of post does not carry any weight with IGG.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash