Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 5    Total Posts: 12760

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Suggestion] [Suggestion]Epic Shards

[Copy link] 5/420

Posted on 10/30/20 3:44:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello!

I can Say devoing or even evoing epic heroes is a pain, getting the extra copies you need is very grinding and takes hundreds of thousands of gems to get one that you need, so I want to suggest epic shards, basically they're regular shards, but orange instead, they can be used to evo devo and upgrade relics for epic heroes, you can buy these or get them in prestige shop, the cost to evo and devo are about double then regular heroes(40k for Evo, 120k for devo,) These shards can also be used to upgrade epic hero relics (like I said earlier), I'm pretty sure I've covered everything, Thanks for reading!

Signature
First Triple Evo Dyna Owner,
570k(might forget to change sooner or later)
Free to play
Hmm...what else to put here...
Turkey!
Posted on 10/30/20 4:20:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would really like to see this idea implemented. Evolving epic heroes are difficult, especially for F2P. So I think this would really help out with that.

Signature
Lifes of players will live in this game forever...
Posted on 10/30/20 6:53:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It certainly is a good idea, there should be a method to decrease the leveling of these heroes and their relic system.  I would even suggest that there be a method to convert the existing shards into the epic shards since the release of the Epic hero series pretty much rendered them useless.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 10/30/20 8:02:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was suggesting something like that some time ago, to let us use it instead of epic heroes. But those would have to be restricted only to heroes available with gems, which means Dyna wouldn't be included. Back then it was not listened, but we need to suggest it over and over again, so devs will implement it.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 10/31/20 12:37:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Interesting idea, cool :)

Signature
Lets make CC great again!

Android Server

F2P players club - former heavy P2P n retired on Arena

PM to join Legendary F2P Players groupchat, Line id : clasher_indonesia
Posted on 11/1/20 4:20:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is a good idea and I am pretty sure IGG has thought of this.

Epic hero evolution requirement and relics system were probably introduced to make IGG more money.
If IGG noticed fewer people were willing to pay or to play the game, they would have done something about it like implementing something like 'Epic Shard'. 
But, so far, 2 Epic heroes have been released every month which makes me think Epic heroes generate good money for them.

In short, I don't think this idea that probably would reduce IGG earning would be implemented unless this 'Epic Shard' would cost a lot to obtain. 

If many players start to quit this game, maybe they would do it...

Signature
I Got Gems
Cash Clash