Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 8    Total Posts: 12292

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Suggestion] IGG Deliberate or not

[Copy link] 3/210

Posted on 11/21/20 11:59:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Axe Punisher Vestige has not been available in any way whatsoever for a very long time. To me this is just one example of deliberately withholding items. I'm not happy with the manipulation

Signature
_xaos_
Posted on 11/21/20 12:28:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is very possible that your assertion is correct, but equally possible that it was a simple oversight on IGG's part.  Let's see if they suddenly appear ingame now that they have been made aware of this oversight, or if they remain elusive thereby proving your assertion.

However since the previous thread had two members indicating that they were able to obtain some, and both member even indicated being able to raise relics to level 15, I am betting that they are available if only in accumulation packs & bazaar (at the moment).
[Suggestion] Anyone else has zero axe punisher vestige chrystals so far?
~Suggestions

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 11/21/20 1:38:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Only seen it in buy a pack event.

Signature
Posted on 11/21/20 4:26:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is the same for Massacre, Cold Heir and Royal Mummy. It is not only Axe Punisher.

I believe Epic Hero Vestige Bag II which contains the newer Epic hero vestiges is coming in the next update on December . That bag will contain Axe Punisher, Massacre, Cold Heir, Royal Mummy, Colossus and Grief Harpist vestige.

Signature
I Got Greedy