Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13330

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Enforce Spam/Trolling forum rules on Mods

[Copy link] 3/542

Posted on 1/4/22 1:35:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Please enforce the same rules on Mods as you do players.  I see hourly violations by a mod of the Spam/Trolling and can provide the exact threads to an Admin.

Spamming and Trolling
This category includes:
* Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish - repeated violations
* Creating threads, personal messages for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
* Creating threads/posts/comments to discuss, share or solicit answers to active events
* Causing disturbances in forum threads, personal messages, such as picking fights, posting provocative   remarks, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
* Making non-constructive posts, personal messages.
* Commenting in obvious spam bot thread
* Abusing the Reported Post feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages
* Numbering a thread, IBTL, TLDR, or any other fad statements
* Request game account or personal financial information
* (3) consecutive uninterrupted posts / comments or excessive thread production.(xamount xTimeframe)
* Spam posting comments with the intent to increase post count.

Signature
Posted on 1/4/22 7:54:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

FYI: There are no mods on the floor hourly and there are not even posts made here hourly, so you might want to be a bit more accurate in your allegations.  Furthermore; mod activity is monitored by Mods, Admin and other CC Teams, so trust the same rules are being applied to everyone.:angel:  However if you feel that you would like to report this activity that you see "hourly" the rules clearly state how you can lodge a formal complaint.

EDIT:

Monitoring Forum Conduct

Should you discover any intentional misconduct on the forums by players, you can PM a Moderator in charge with screenshots and details - upon review and verification, the appropriate penalties will be metered out.  

Moderators:
Should you discover any intentional misconduct on the forums by Moderators, you can PM an forum Moderator to mediate the issue, however if the issue is unresolved you can pm a forum Super Moderator for assistance.  If your issue is still unresolved to your satisfaction or against the forum Super Moderator you can pm the forum Administrator in charge with screenshots and details - upon review and verification, the applicable penalties will be metered out.  

Administrators:
Should you discover any intentional misconduct on the forums by Administrators, you can contact Live Support  with screenshots and details for review and verification.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 1/6/22 7:00:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am assuming the OP is either a child or English is not their first language. I've never seen any of the mods do any of the above listed. More like the OP got slapped down for breaking the rules and is just lashing out.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Signature
2Crazy4U, 2Crazy, 2C, Bob ... it is all the same. I am F2P and proud of it.
Always looking for new members in my laid-back guild: 2Crazy4U
Posted on 1/10/22 10:36:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature