I think this counts as a guide.

Signature
Posted on 8/16/14 6:55:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 8/16/14 7:00:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by deadmentre at 8-16-2014 08:33 PM

Here some tips you can add:

1. Make sure when your giving a hero books that you don't over do it ( such as giving a hero a purple book but it only needed a 2 blue books to level up)

2. Before trying to farm a higher HBM level you should make  sure that you've seen all the available bases and strategies that will help you move on so you don't lose shards.

3. Dont push really fast when buying slimes, buying heroes, an donating resources for quest so you dont have to spend gems for a new hero slot or to get the resources you need instantly.

Signature
IGG Info: Facebook.com/IGG
Events/Info: Facebook.com/CastleClash

Posted on 8/16/14 7:01:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can you please give more explanation, as you see it, to #10 above.  I'm a little confused:funk:

Signature
Posted on 8/16/14 7:03:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Most important tip - do not eat yellow snow

JK -

How about, Staying within your might capabilities, do not grow to fast

Signature
Skelitca-Beta
Posted on 8/16/14 7:14:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

DaHHCSuperstarB replied at 8-17-2014 01:03 AM static/image/common/back.gif
How about, Staying within your might capabilities, do not grow to fast
In the same vein:
* Don't upgrade magic, that you do not really need. Especially GA!
* Don't upgrade troops, you do not need.

Signature
Posted on 8/16/14 7:14:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Davis_Rivas(81308178) at 8-16-2014 07:18 PM

Some Quest Board Tips.

1.  Save up 5 dungeon runs before quest board start so you can complete the Dungeon Raid quest more quickly.  Same with Hero Trial and HBM, save 1 of each at least.
2.  Always keep at least 300 gem or talent refresh card for the talent refresh quest OR you need to skip quest such as Challenge Guild boss.  Also have at least 1 guild Flag in stock just in case they ran out.  
3.  Slimes will also count toward the Hire Hero quest.

Edit:

1.  Careful when clicking the Donate Resource quest.  If you do not have enough, a box prompting you to buy the remaining with Gems will appear.  It is quite easy to mis-click if you're not paying attention.   

Signature
Posted on 8/16/14 7:18:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

More Quest Board Tips:

* You don't need to win HBM/HT Quest. It suffices to start HBM/HT at any level and to exit immediately.
* If you want to do dungeons fast and don't care for shards, do D1-1 for normal dungeon quests and D1S1 for elite dungeon quests.

(Hints for real beginners. Meh.)

Signature
Posted on 8/16/14 7:25:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just wrote this in another thread, I think it should be included, probably worded a bit different:

Bombs for HBM? You don't do HBM quite often, right? Or you would know, that bombs don't help there. The first waves will trip your bombs. *BOOM* And then? No more bombs. But now come the hard waves. Hey, you are all on your own then. No more bombs! If you can't survive the first three waves without bombs, you are doing something wrong. Seriously. Go back one step and retry.

Signature
Posted on 8/16/14 7:32:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
L O L
L O L
L O L

I'm unpredictable and I get bored very easily, sorry about that. So, maybe laters, áters, in my own time and manner, ok? xD