Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 7    Total Posts: 2066737

Total:#66

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Torch Battle Preview From Link

Hot Topics Spotlight Close [Copy link] 65/30894

Posted on 9/24/14 2:28:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The worst update in history in my mind. Torch was better before the update now i REFUSE to pay $1 to IGG after shitting up this game so much with this torch update. I'm F2P so i need the damn gems

Signature
Posted on 9/24/14 2:45:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Aaron_Sipe(2527 replied at 9-24-2014 02:28 PM
The worst update in history in my mind. Torch was better before the update now i REFUSE to pay $1 to ...

so you are saying one more game option of which u dont have to participate in  has somehow made the game worse?  What I like is that everyone can participate and be usefull in this game type whereas Co-op less that 1/2 the game population can be viable in the beginning tier.

Signature
Posted on 9/24/14 2:48:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Aaron_Sipe(2527 replied at 9-24-2014 02:28 PM
The worst update in history in my mind. Torch was better before the update now i REFUSE to pay $1 to ...
The worst update in history in my mind. Torch was better before the update now i REFUSE to pay $1 to IGG after shitting up this game so much with this torch update. I'm F2P so i need the damn gems

F2p but you are refusing to spend money? Be realistic and admit you wouldn't have spent anyway regardless of the update hence why you are f2p. Honestly you had it better than android players with the amount of free gems they handed you but whatever.

Anywho you're a facebook player and theres a brewing discussion in your section of the forums so please do voice your opinions there.

Signature
Like IGG at Facebook.com/IGG
Like CC at Facebook.com/CastleClash
Like DH at Facebook.com/DeckHeroes 
Posted on 9/26/14 8:01:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Pintstealth replied at 9-24-2014 02:48 PM
F2p but you are refusing to spend money? Be realistic and admit you wouldn't have spent anyway r ...

Oh believe me I complained my ass off over in that forum lol. And some forum moderators are complaining to IGG as well so hopefully FB and Android will be brought back to the old FB torch :D

Signature
Posted on 10/10/14 9:59:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hmmm.. Can i ask about the dividing groups?
Lets say my guild rank was 200.. So it means my guild will fight between rank 1 and rank 300??
Or its randomly divided every torch battle?

Signature
Posted on 11/26/14 10:46:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

xmanytk replied at 9-24-2014 02:45 PM
so you are saying one more game option of which u dont have to participate in  has somehow made th ...

beginning tier? You think im weak? Im at 32k might and I'm in the best guild on the facebook platform when they are winning by over 1 million might in the might rankings. 1 million above second place

Signature