Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 1    Total Posts: 2066057

Total:#46

Create Thread

[Guides] All you need to know about getting max damage in Tier 3 boss battle.

Hot Topics [Copy link] 45/45854

Posted on 3/2/15 12:40:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey awesome guide!

I wanna run the vlad/cupid route and I have a couple of questions. Can it work with 7/9 cupid or 9/9 is needed? Any reason why Immo over TG? since TG stuns longer and more consistently. Also, How many heavy blows do I need on the team? and minimum 2/5 or? Not too sure what type of set up I need. Lastly, what are the minimum level requirements you recommend for each hero on the team? Vlad/Cupid/Druid/ Champ/ IMMO (sorry I'm new to the game and not sure what I'm really doing LOL)

Thanks!

Signature
Posted on 3/2/15 1:45:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Interesting guide 

The cupid part was the best

Here's how I get permastun:

For PD and cupid-use PD cupid tg druid champ 
Drop order,PD is tanking then drop druid then after the boss procs drop the rest making sure champ and tg are spaced apart 
If you don't have cupid simply swap out for immo 
If that doesn't work either your not strong enough or your messing up drop order

For nonpd or cupid owners:you want a healthy balance of debuff,dps,and of course druid and a tank 
So drop your tank (drac,pally,ac) then drop the rest- druid, debuff(succubus,shamen,sz), dps (ninja,sz)
You should last a good minute and deal between 4-6 million damage if the boss lasts between 5-10 minutes then you get max every time 

That's just how I do it but each player has different strategies and opinions 

Signature
Posted on 3/5/15 6:09:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

thanks for good tips :)

Signature
Facebook IGN : Level000
Guild : RedempTion                                                                                          
Vice Leader
Posted on 3/5/15 7:36:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks bud i have you tube vids im making as well to help you guys out.

Signature
Sunpirates Boss Battle Guru
 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHv4LhjoDh2Oo-BzDK4i3Xg/feed?view_as=public[/
Posted on 3/5/15 9:05:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

' Loading..

Signature
' Upgrade Fb version ! Plsss
Thank's Castle Clash .
Posted on 3/5/15 9:11:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Great suggestions! Thanks!
I have just followed this guide (I am a no PD no Cupid user), using Vlad (with 3/5 life drain!) as tank, then put druid, immo, champ, sz and succub all together. Vald never die and it allow me first time to combat the boss 3 with full 3 minutes.

But with these heros, 3 minutes can only does less than 30m damage and the game is over after 3 minutes.

I then find a way to do maximum damage to get more than 30m damage in order to get the maximum HB (14k):
- combat for 1 minute then exit
- re-enter (the game is ongoing yet), and combat for full 3 minutes

In this way, I can normally do the damages around 30-40m.

Signature
Posted on 3/5/15 10:10:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Too bad bro :) you do know that tanking with pd will get your stack higher? And with that in mind you hit faster and harder. Im just at 6/9 lvl 125 pd but still. I still perma stun boss with my champion. And doing 57m damage. i got pd vlad succ druid champ.

Signature
Posted on 3/5/15 11:25:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

of corse  you are correct

Signature
male
Posted on 3/6/15 10:29:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok so I have every legendary except moltanica and death knight. What would you recommend? My PD is 140 6/9 and all the others are 120 5/9.

Signature
Posted on 3/7/15 12:50:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

One slight error,

NO CUPID OR PD USERS: Go find a new game, or get working on some smurfs

Signature

Glitchmaster_PE - Amazon Server - F2P - 120k+ Might