Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 6    Total Posts: 2068128

Total:#1272

Create Thread

[Event] Event Q & A

Hot Topics Sticky   [Copy link] 1271/43802

Posted on 8/18/18 1:11:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey firstlady i forget to take screenshot of artifacts,how can i participate in new forum event , please help

Signature
Anonymous k2
Posted on 8/21/18 9:21:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ehem. About the new event. Artifact one. Can we use outside art and put together with artifact image? Like Anubis art put together with Victory Emblem

Signature
When you roll 50K gem for a paladin.
Posted on 8/23/18 12:24:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

this seems not ready yet? :
[Event] [Forum Event] Top (5) Castle Clashing Moments

no space to fill up anything.

and this : 
Event Description:  Share your opinion with your Clashing friends and family as to the top (5) moments during your Clashing journey and why  (100 word minimum)<---------. 100 words minimum.. really?

Signature
Awch !!!
Posted on 8/23/18 3:13:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Please let me know when the event ends. I probably will not remember in a year... :D

[Count down: 356 Days 20 Hours 47 min.]

Signature
Cheap 0.99USD p2p who likes to think of himself as f2p :D
Posted on 8/24/18 1:05:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Err now more seriously. I just realized I forgot to include hero scraps of my choice (I would like to get PD). Since I cannot edit my post, is there any way I can remedy that (add a comment maybe)? Or my entry is simply disqualified already?

The thing I did was I copied your example. But the example lacks the scraps of my choice section so I forgot about. Maybe you want to update the example so more ppl don't do the same mistake as me...

Signature
Cheap 0.99USD p2p who likes to think of himself as f2p :D
Posted on 8/27/18 10:42:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi in this 5 years castle clash game was cool every where of it.         
But in hero rolling your chance to get good hero in a month its 20or30 persent for me.   
Thank you for your good game .
Wallawalla skin..

Signature
Posted on 9/3/18 1:38:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

hey firstlady what we have to post in labor day event on forum I did not understand,

Signature
Kamraannehal
Posted on 9/10/18 10:15:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi. Firstlady. I have cash all the rewards at on going Summer Chill Out event. Never had any best gem opportunity. Not to mention the rest of time I can only sell the items instead of exchange anything. Is there something wrong with the algorithm?

Signature
Posted on 9/20/18 6:06:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

When does the result of the event hero for 1 day come out?

Signature
Posted on 10/1/18 4:47:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm having a problem with the event, "How many pets do you see" ... First,  I can't see the entire picture at once. Secondly, it won't let me have a copy of the picture, it says that it doesn't exist when I try. Also, the screen the pic is on won't allow screen rotation or I could just do a screenshot, it won't let me do that either I'm not sure what there is that I can do and could really use some help please. Is there anyone that can help me out with this situation? If someone could please send a good copy of the picture to me I will be forever grateful and in your debt for that... Thank you in advance, and I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong thread...
                                Sincerely, Chris

Signature