Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 2064520

Total:#6

Create Thread

[News] Upgrade to Enhance Development

[Copy link] 5/1795

Posted on 4/9/21 1:43:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

In the new update, players can directly upgrade a low-Might account to re-experience Castle Clash without going through the novice stage of progression! Allow us to explain the details of the Instant Upgrade Plan.
I) What is the Instant Upgrade Plan?
The Instant Upgrade Plan allows players to re-experience Castle Clash without going through the novice stage of progression. Players can immediately experience Castle Clash's core gameplay with their upgraded accounts.
Only accounts with less than 2,000 Might are eligible for the Instant Upgrade Plan. An account with more than 100,000 Might (and not used in a prior upgrade verification) is required to verify the upgrade.
(Note: the original data from the upgraded account will be overwritten.)
II) How do I use the instant Upgrade Plan?
1. Log in to an account with less than 2,000 Might. Go to the Settings interface.
2. Tap the "Upgrade" button.
3. Tap on "Verify Account".
4. Select desired Layout. Enter the IGG ID with more than 100,000 Might for verification and to proceed with upgrading the existing account. (Every IGG ID can only be used for verification once.)

III) Screenshots from Instant Upgrade Account

Q: Why can't I use the Instant Upgrade Plan?
A: The following conditions must be fulfilled to be eligible for the Instant Upgrade Plan: (1) The account you want to upgrade has less than 2,000 Might. (2) You must enter an account that has more than 100,000 Might to assist with verification. (This account cannot have been used for verification before.)

Q: I can't verify my account. Why?
A: Please make sure your accounts fulfill these conditions: (1) The verifying account must have more than 100,000 Might. (2) The verifying account cannot have been used for verification before. (3) The small account which you want to upgrade has less than 2,000 Might.
If you are still unable to upgrade your account, please allow us to investigate and assist you by providing us the IGG IDs of your account to upgrade (the one with low Might) and your verifying account (the one with high Might).

Q: Can my account be restored if I change my mind about the upgrade?
A: Once it is upgraded, your account cannot be restored. Please create a new account if you want to experience Castle Clash anew.

Q: Can the upgraded account be customized (in terms of layouts, Heroes, Talents, etc.)?
A: Player customization is not available for the Upgrade Plan at this time. However, you can choose among three pre-configured setups. You can set up your Heroes and Layouts according to your preferences after your account is upgraded.

Q: I accidentally raised my account's Might and exceeded the Might limit for upgrading. Can I still upgrade the account?
A: Accounts that do not meet the conditions for the Instant Upgrade Plan cannot be upgraded. There are no exceptions to this. If your account no longer meets the Might condition, please create a new account to enjoy the Instant Upgrade Plan.

Q: What do I get from upgrading my account?
1. Buildings are leveled up.
2. Heroes are upgraded.
3. Immediately receive resources and items for early-stage development.
4. Main Quests are cleared until Chapter 35.
5. All Ordinary Dungeon stages are cleared. Expert Dungeon is cleared until Dungeon 6 (inclusive). 550 Flames are credited.
6. Here Be Monsters cleared until stage AA. Heroes Trial cleared until L3 (Hard difficulty).
7. All troop types are unlocked. 16 Pets and 2 Super Pets are unlocked.

Q: Do I miss out on XXX (Quest rewards, event rewards, free resources) when I upgrade my account?
A: Resources earned during the novice stage are used for Building and Hero upgrades in the upgraded account. You will also receive extra resources to further develop your account. Please check in-game for details.
Rest assured, instantly upgrading your account lets you jump right into the fun core gameplay without missing out on novice-stage rewards.

Q: I have an old account that fulfills the conditions for the Instant Upgrade Plan, but I've forgotten its IGG ID. Can you help me upgrade it?
A: The IGG ID is required to verify and process an instant upgrade. If you have forgotten your IGG ID, please contact us and we will try to help you retrieve it.

Q: I made a purchase before upgrading my account, but the item quantities have reset after the upgrade. Can my purchased items be recovered?
A: Relevant items will be re-issued after we complete the verification.

Q: Is the data in my original account retained after upgrading?
A: No, the original data in your upgraded account will be overwritten and cannot be recovered. However, certain information about the account such as the purchase history will be saved. We will re-issue relevant purchased items in the event they are lost after the account upgrade.

Signature
yo
Posted on 4/15/21 1:35:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Good

Signature
Thendy
Posted on 4/15/21 2:09:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature
Posted on 4/15/21 2:10:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 4/15/21 2:28:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
OT4
Posted on 4/15/21 2:56:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My Questions are: if i were to upgrade my 135k might account, would it actually be down graded?  If is improved, what would be my new might?  Also, would I lose the good heroes I had already gained in the game?

Signature