Total:#224

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] EPIC base design: Death Clover

Hot Topics [Copy link] 223/5105

Posted on 1/6/14 6:17:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

leary93 replied at 1-6-2014 05:31 AM
Its uploaded. Check the OP for the link

Good base design!
But what I found better was what you mentioned in my thread about Snowzilla, ha ha! Snowzilla taking out 2 higher level legends is EPIC! I also checked your vid on Frosty and AC. Cool stuff mate! :)

Signature
Posted on 1/6/14 6:34:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

lordssj replied at 1-6-2014 06:17 AM
Good base design!
But what I found better was what you mentioned in my thread about Snowzilla, ha ...

Lol yeah, snowzilla is beast in defending as long as he doesn't take aggro. I liked the arena piece too, snowzilla beating succubus was funny to see, was quite lucky to get that one :P

anyway, thanks :D

Signature
Posted on 1/6/14 6:49:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

how well would this work in hbm?

Signature
Posted on 1/6/14 6:53:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

leary the design it self is prolonging the defeat, that design is not that good, no offense ok just hear me out, I eat those designs for breakfast I only aim for those "spinning in circles designed" I learn to raid then fast and cheap, the only reason it works is cuz you got lvl 3 garrison purple, and your hero's are really powerful...a swine design will be if you had elites, low garrison and low level hero's and accomplish difficult...I don't mean to brag but give me 5 minutes brb with pics

Signature
Bro's til the end
Posted on 1/6/14 7:01:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(84816498) replied at 1-6-2014 06:53 AM
leary the design it self is prolonging the defeat, that design is not that good, no offense ok just  ...

Lol, the point is, the design isn't for defeating raids so they will 20% you all day, but asking for a 100% if people want gold, not even stating that you will get that gold. a lot of people don't know how to raid this bases.

Secondary, The point of this base IS the high damage you can deal with arrow towers.

Last of all, I dare you to come with a better base design WITHOUT purple garrisons. Ill bet you that any time I'd walk through it, literally.

Signature
Posted on 1/6/14 7:06:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok leary..you see the 1st pic it shows I went up to E4 but that was when I had executioner,assassin,pali,druid and succubus.now I'm stuck in D4 with all five legendary lol reason cuz my legends are to weak ATM. I did E4 with a 2elites my base heald it's ground my arrow towers were at lvl 7 when I had elites now they're 8 with green lvl1 garrison only. I believe that my base design is superior than than yours. Even tho I didn't reach to H I think  you could do a lot better with my designed...hey try it, record it, lets see if I walk the walk.and post it here.that's the only way to find out :)

Signature
Bro's til the end
Posted on 1/6/14 7:22:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

instructions not clear,got penis stuck inside vacuum cleaner.

Signature
Posted on 1/6/14 8:15:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This works very well.

I have cleared F5 previously using a variation of the corner Spearhead base, but on a day to day basis I farm D without Garrison, or E With Garrison.

While this base is not going to improve on my best HBM, it is significantly MORE stable for my daily farming.  I can already tell from the 7 test runs I have done with it that both D without Garrison, and E with Garrison are now SAFE runs.  There is no longer the risk of a "bad spawn", and the weakness of the corner spearhead is removed.

As a player, I personally prefer stability.  I want to know that I will definitely get my shards for the day without the risk of losing some due to "unlucky spawns".

Quick conversion back to a Raiding base is just super!

Great Job.

Signature
Posted on 1/6/14 8:25:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Anvilator replied at 1-6-2014 08:15 AM
This works very well.

I have cleared F5 previously using a variation of the corner Spearhead base,  ...

Nice, I can see you understand the base perfectly. You have hit one of the points of why I am using this base. No bad spawns anymore. If this base gets attacked 3 times from the same side It seems more stable than when the corner base is attacked 3 times from behind.

But anyway, nice to here I helped another person :D

Signature
Posted on 1/6/14 8:52:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You just got yourself a new subscriber

Signature