Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 1191480

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Torch Battle and the rewards

Spotlight [Copy link] 7/3452

Posted on 7/18/14 2:13:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It doesn't have a lot of strategy to be honest. It is kind of cool though seeing the 1v1 fight especially if your hero destroys the other guy's. But dat reward...

Just collected the reward after the daily reset at 00:00 and I am in a top 5/6 guild on facebook and we got 5000HB, 300 gems, and 500 shards. And that is a daily reward and is per each guild member (the first reward we got yesterday was 1000HB and 100 shards I think). I imagine the reward gets better the more torches we win/have at the time of the daily reset. And the potential torches you earn seems to go up 20 with each level of guild you have unlocked. So a level 5 guild has 100 torches they can earn total and so on. I would have posted a picture of the reward but didn't get a screenshot sadly.

It is not a bad update (reward wise) :) Yay fb version for getting it first!

Hopefully it is not only for the top 100 guilds in android though, I imagine it will be though. Maybe they will listen to everyone's cries to have it be more.

Signature
Posted on 7/18/14 2:23:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

wat, i swear for a second i saw ''touch battle post removed wtf''

Signature
Posted on 7/18/14 2:32:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for the update. Even if they keep it to the top 100 guilds, it will give players something to work towards.

I am in my own guild so I have to ask. What qualifies as a top 100 guild? Most shard donations? Highest Guild level?

Again, thanks for the update.

Signature
Posted on 9/8/14 12:36:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Had 11 shards at reset time. rewarded 110 hb. Seems like that is low hb reward. Anyone know what the threshold is to get shards and gems?

Signature
Posted on 9/8/14 1:34:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

wait what? It's not on the android server yet tho, right?

Signature
Posted on 9/8/14 1:37:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Things are different for android :) you haven't read the thread about it ?

Signature
Posted on 9/8/14 1:39:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

on android it will be top 3000 guild:lol

Signature
Posted on 9/8/14 1:39:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

threads old check the date....

Signature
Like IGG at Facebook.com/IGG
Like CC at Facebook.com/CastleClash
Like DH at Facebook.com/DeckHeroes