Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 16    Total Posts: 1191433

Total:#123

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Guide to Torch Battles (aka Guild Wars)

Hot Topics Spotlight [Copy link] 122/37551

Posted on 7/18/14 2:31:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by krikara at 7-18-2014 09:42 AM

Introduction

The new guild war feature is called Torch Battle. Torch battles are currently only available on the Facebook version and will be coming to the Android version soon (I hope). To access the torch battle, you need to click on your guild hall and then click the event button. Once in the event page, there are 2 tabs, one for the daily boss and one for torch battles.

Torch Battles are broken up into two parts. Seige and Defense. Both the Seige and Defense mode has a regeneration time of 1 hour per hero with a maximum of 10 seiges or defenses saved up. Every member of the guild will get 10 seiges and 10 defenses.

Note this is new leaderboard dedicated to Torch Battles. Your guild rank on this leaderboard determines your daily reward.

The Torch System

This mode is called Torch battles because we are all fighting amongst other guilds for torches. Currently, only the top 100 guilds are allowed to participate in torch battles, increasing the level of competition.  For every successful seige or defense your guild has, you gain one torch. For every failed seige or defense, your guild will lose one torch. The torch ranking system of a guild is a leaderboard of its own and it is speculated that the amount of torches your guild has will determine your rewards. Every guild member will receive a reward daily consisting of HB, Shards, and Gems.

Seige

Seige mode is when you select a guild to seige and choose a hero to attack that guild. After you place your hero, you cannot do anything else. The rest is left in the hands of the opposing guild to defend against your hero (seige).

Everyone starts off with 10 seige usages. Each seige is basically sending one hero to attack a guild. For example, let's say I send my Ninja to attack the guild Redemption. This will use up one seige. I cannot use my Ninja again until the seige is over. I can, however, use a different hero to attack Redemption again or to attack a different guild.

As you can see below, that number 0 indicates I have no more seiges left and I have to wait 25 minutes for the next.

In this mode, your hero will have 1 hour to complete the seige. Redemption will have exactly one hour to defend against my Ninja. If my Ninja successfully seiges Redemption, that means Redemption has failed to defend against my TG. My guild will gain a torch while the Redemption guild will lose one. Below is a picture indicating that I have seiged Redemption.

Defense

(No Defense screenshots yet because no one is seiging my guild)

Defense mode is the harder part of Torch Battles. While seiging is just simply sending your best heroes to attack another guild, defense is where the action occurs. In defense, I will get a list of all the heroes that other guilds have sent to seige my guild. Defense play is set up in a 1v1 match style where I can choose any single hero that I have to combat one of theirs.

For example, let's say Elite has sent a lvl 120 cupid, lvl 130 PD, and lvl 140 SM to seige my guild. I can choose my lvl 120 SM to fight the 120 cupid in a one on one battle. Or I can choose my 120 ninja to fight the cupid. Or I can choose my 120 ninja to fight against their PD.

Again, I start off with 10 defense chances and 1v1 fight uses one chance. The seiging hero has 1 hour to seige. If I am able to beat that hero in a 1v1 within the hour, my guild will gain a torch. If I can't beat that hero, hopefully someone else in my guild can, or otherwise my guild will lose a torch.

Daily 'Torch Battle' Award

You will get awards daily based on the number of torches your guild has. Gems have a multiplier of 3, Shards by 5, and Honor Badges by 50.

Example: If you have 100 torches, you will get:
3x 100 gems (300 gems)
5x 100 shards (500 shards)
50x 100 honor badges. (5000 hb)

UPDATED WITH Gameplay

This video includes one defense followed by a seige. Enjoy ~
http://youtu.be/barYIJu0tnI

Big Shoutout to Dalcowboiz for letting me use his account to record !!

Signature
Let us enter the Age of Darkness
Team Krystal Gaming
Check out my CC Guide and Calculator - goo.gl/I6miYq

Follow IGG @ Facebook.com/IGG     Like CC @ Facebook.com/CastleClash
Like DH @ Facebook.com/DeckHeroes     Like FF @ Facebook.com/FinalFable
Posted on 7/18/14 2:39:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you for this information:)

Signature
Posted on 7/18/14 2:56:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Only top 100 guilds can do this? That's stupid. Most everyone in those top guilds are serious p2p. Also, what are the rewards for the

Signature
Posted on 7/18/14 3:05:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by krikara at 7-18-2014 03:07 AM

jwclittlebuddy replied at 7-18-2014 02:56 AM static/image/common/back.gif
Only top 100 guilds can do this? That's stupid. Most everyone in those top guilds are serious p2p. A ...

As of right now, only the top 100 guilds in Facebook can participate. That number might scale upwards for Android version though, seeing as how Android has a much larger player count than Facebook.

Rewards are a combination of shards HB and gems. In the above video, I received 5kHB, 500 shards, and 300 gems for the daily reward.

Signature
Team Krystal Gaming

Posted on 7/18/14 3:06:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The guy below me likes to take it in the bum :P

V

Signature
Posted on 7/18/14 3:15:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Only top 100 guilds :(

Signature
Posted on 7/18/14 3:21:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Either create it for everyone to play or don't create it all. It's unfair that only the top 100 can play Guild Wars

Signature
Posted on 7/18/14 3:23:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

ty plz give as more info when u can

Signature
Posted on 7/18/14 3:25:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

How on earth do I post a picture directly? It keeps showing a stupid link instead of the actual pictures :S

Signature
Team Krystal Gaming

Posted on 7/18/14 3:27:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

krikara replied at 7-18-2014 03:25 AM
How on earth do I post a picture directly? It keeps showing a stupid link instead of the actual pict ...

go to advanced mode and then press the pic icon

Signature