Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 16    Total Posts: 1191433

Total:#20

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] [Suggestions] Torch Battles Final Touches

Spotlight Close [Copy link] 19/2539

Posted on 9/2/14 10:19:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Before posting anything, read the stickied thread at the top of the forums to understand the tentative plan for torch battles. Link here

Please offer your suggestions so we may be able to change some features before the update is released.

Personally, I do not like the 12 hour time frame as it does not favor certain time zones. I also do not like the way torches are scored at then end of 12 hours along with the reward requirement. To get 100% torches you must not let any players send in a last second attack as it automatically rremovesa torch (from my understanding).

There are plenty more things we can tweak to make the game mode better. Please do not suggest major changes as it may be too difficult to do.

Again, post what you would like to see changed in a reasonable manner.

Signature
Posted on 9/2/14 10:29:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by krikara at 9-2-2014 10:33 PM

Things I would like to see changed:

12 hour time frame - (Should be a bigger time frame)
Only available on Wednesday and Saturday - (Should be everyday)
Guild names are ???? - (Should be visible)

@alanlianov I know, the concept is poor. People don't just randomly attack others in war. Everything is strategic and planned. Attacking a ??? is like picking a random spot on the world map with your eyes closed and saying alright, let's go to war with them lol.

Signature
Let us enter the Age of Darkness
Team Krystal Gaming
Check out my CC Guide and Calculator - goo.gl/I6miYq

Follow IGG @ Facebook.com/IGG     Like CC @ Facebook.com/CastleClash
Like DH @ Facebook.com/DeckHeroes     Like FF @ Facebook.com/FinalFable
Posted on 9/2/14 10:34:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. Score torches bases on torches won + torches successfully defended, not torches owned. That will eliminate a lot of grievances to timing, not being able to participate, last minute dashes, top guilds sitting on the same number of torches all the time.

2. Reward caps based on number of potential torches that can be sieged using max guild membership × 10 chances per member x reward factor x cap on max torches eligible for reward.

3. Auto defense feature for guilders to line up their defenses when they log off. Auto.defence when raider about to reach platform so that it becomes less.of a steal while u sleep mode.

Signature
Posted on 9/2/14 10:35:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

agree with krikara. I also don't like that guild has max amount of torches.  when you full you cant do anything but just protect what you have. Shouldn't be any limit. maybe better make it like in arena. torches per hour. after 24 hours reset and start over again

Signature
Posted on 9/2/14 10:44:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So when this update is coming......??? Soon can be next year

Signature
Posted on 9/2/14 10:44:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 9/2/14 11:06:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Everyday 24/7 instead of two twelve hour spurts. What about Aussies and Brits? Show who you're facing. This is a battle after all. And the best commanders need to know their enemy. Torches should be gained by rank like arena.

Signature
Posted on 9/2/14 11:09:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by ImmortalShrike at 9-2-2014 11:23 PM

As it was said in other posts, the combination of those issues results in a very un-fun situation for most players

1- 12 hours long, should be 24 hours (not everyone can participate equally)
2- Only 2 days a week? If you dont want it everyday, make it every 2 days so one week we have monday wednesday friday sunday and the next week we have tuesday thursday sunday (this should make it more fair for everyone)
3- Only the end result count (this one is quite silly, you can go 0 torches for 11:50 and at the end just have a bunch of players getting max torches and you're #1!, it's no longer a question of who's the strongest, but who got the most people on at the same time at the end)

Fix those 3 points and it will actually be enjoyable by a much larger portion of the community instead of just a bunch of people that coordinate to be online at the same 11:50 time.

Signature
Posted on 9/2/14 11:22:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

12 hour time frame sucks and they should just limit each guild to do this twice a week instead of Wednesdays and Saturdays

Signature
Posted on 9/2/14 11:33:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

are yall kidding? youre asking the developers who still havent fixed a little problem like the troop hiring bug to completely rewrite code because you dont like it.

Signature