Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 1191472

Total:#44

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] New original HBM Base design "The Sunpirate" updated

Hot Topics Spotlight [Copy link] 43/1844

Posted on 2/3/15 2:42:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Here it is, a new base for all levels of hbm, and ht, The Sunpirate. The pathing is some of the best in game. There is a place for bombs. The testers are expirencing one to two hbm waves higher farming. Also they are noticing that they can kill boss without the use of bombs because of boss pathing. Slowdown is the choice of second talent for this base design. Please share your screen shots, win rates, and any comments below. Sorry took a while to update, cant edit posts on mobile.  Also 4 ranged heroes are best on corners.   For th 19 and 18 you can take some zig zags away. It obv. Wont be as good of pathing but you can save it for a rainy day. Another note is you can shift this base further north west or south east for less hero splitting. And more head on enconters. If you do that put vlad on the side that will see more monsters. It will act more like a corner base but it will also have the pathing when a backside spawn happens.

Signature
Sunpirates Boss Battle Sifu
Posted on 2/3/15 2:47:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Testers were doing hbm n with no vlad to hbm p.
hbm p to hbm Q
Also they are getting to s5 on a regular basis but the giant Molt is a pain to deal with.

Signature
Sunpirates Boss Battle Guru
 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHv4LhjoDh2Oo-BzDK4i3Xg/feed?view_as=public[/
Posted on 2/3/15 3:08:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nice design, have you tested it with arrow towers? I'll have to give this a shot, my current base is getting me to S4 with no bombs or garrisons.

Signature
Posted on 2/3/15 3:11:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

No only magic, the testers got to s5 with no bombs but the molt is the big pain there. garrisons used also.

Signature
Sunpirates Boss Battle Guru
 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHv4LhjoDh2Oo-BzDK4i3Xg/feed?view_as=public[/
Posted on 2/3/15 3:19:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can you post a better pic for TH20..?
With placement of buildings ..
Thank You :)

Signature
Posted on 2/3/15 3:54:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

tried for th20 wave Q - failed 2 times (Q4 and Q5). Heros split up if spawns are in opposite directions and this means death.

Signature
Der hier angezeigte Beitrag stellt meine Meinung dar.
Posted on 2/3/15 4:09:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I helped work on this. For me, it's more consistent than the corner base, and I wipe less at the boss than I do with a death box design(due to the long pathing design). It may need some more testing though.. right now I get to S-5 and wipe on the giant moltanica with this base.

Signature
Posted on 2/3/15 4:19:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

for the base to work, it needs to be without garrisons.  alot of people dont want to give up all that xp, esp when leveling heros.

Signature
Posted on 2/3/15 4:23:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

cool i will give a try tonight, but just looking at it i would make the 4 entrances more zig zag

Signature
Posted on 2/3/15 4:29:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Which heroes are best for q? Right now I've got santa on the top base with cupid amd druid to his left and molty on the bottom base with pd and vlad to his right. All 8*, inscribe level 61+, sd 2 secondary talent on druid cupid and vlad and I'm getting crushed any suggestions?

Signature