Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 1    Total Posts: 1186046

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] I need help picking my main 5

[Copy link] 2/262

Posted on 8/6/20 1:14:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So like I have a bunch of these hero’s but I don’t know who works well with who and like who’s good for what thing and stuff like that.

I just need help choosing like HBM and sitting in base wise and raiding and stuff.

https://imgur.com/gallery/WdtOljX

Signature
Posted on 8/6/20 1:14:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My current 5 rn is Anubis Walla Gunslinger Crystal Wrait and Cosmo but idk if they’re the best together.

Also I’d appreciate it if you could recommend some talents for said heroes.

Signature
Posted on 8/6/20 9:06:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

For a team I would use Walla(flame guard with empower and holy conviction with dodge), Cosmo(dragons cover with empower or revitalize and holy conviction/healing ritual with dodge), ripper (sacred light/dragons cover/wicked armor and empower with holy conviction and dodge), Anubis(wicked armor/dragons cover/unholy pact and empower/revitalize with acc and holy conviction/malaise), and Ronin(true piety with scared light/survivel with healing ritual and dodge) or hotshot (vamparic grail with sacred light/dragons cover with acc and healing ritual/Holy conviction).

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 720k
CC Name: MineCon12
Guild: FromAllCountries
Android F2P going on 7 years strong. Currently on a quest to obtain a bt 30 dynamica. 
We are all in the same game, just different levels. All in the same world, fighting different demon's.