Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 1    Total Posts: 1186046

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Lvl 5 Talent boxes are a scam

[Copy link] 3/329

Posted on 8/10/20 10:02:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yesterday, I bought 300 lvl 5 Talent boxes as I need a true piety and a soul healer talent. I was expecting to really get one of each within the first 150-200 but oddly enough got none of them out of the full 300. I was mad that I didn't get a single one with all that fame wasted. So today I woke up desperately needing these 2 talents so spent the last of my fame for another 142 boxes, opened them all and didn't get a single one of them 2 talents I needed. Now I have no fame and not even a good talent for these 2 heros. These boxes are an absolute scam.

Signature
Posted on 8/10/20 10:37:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Its just rng really. When Dragon's Cover came out i rolled around 800 talents till i got the first and another 200 for the second. Then a day later i got around 6-7 within 50 boxes. Just keep trying another day i guess.

Signature
Posted on 8/10/20 10:47:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I can understand how you feel for it has happened to me quite a lot(lol if it makes you feel better I wasted 1 mil fame and 600 talent boxes trying to get a couple of talents). This game is all about luck and probabilities and since the two talents you were looking for are somewhat new, their drop rate is very low, But at the end of the day ranting about talent boxes and calling them a scam is just a waste of time and energy and does no one any good. I suggest you just take your loss and learn a lesson from it, not to waste all your resources on a luck based item.

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 720k
CC Name: MineCon12
Guild: FromAllCountries
Android F2P going on 7 years strong. Currently on a quest to obtain a bt 30 dynamica. 
We are all in the same game, just different levels. All in the same world, fighting different demon's.
Posted on 8/10/20 2:06:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Unfortunately Shadygamersan laid it out for you, your ranting is no different then the countless others ranting about the excessive amount of gems they spent trying to obtain the newest hero, or others like yourself using talent boxes for the current top talents.  It makes complete sense that the most recent items will have a lower drop rate and it is up to the members to set their own boundaries.  Better Luck next time. :)

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash