Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 1186045

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Narcia Wars v6.0 opinions

[Copy link] 10/747

Posted on 8/10/20 9:30:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey folks,

New round of narcia wars started!
This round we are seeing issue with matchmaking.
There is one opponent with unfair might (20M might, rank103 in iOS) somehow managed to join our match, while the rest of us having might of ~1M to ~4M (rank 1500++), total 57 guilds on the same map. It seem to be a bug or loophole in the matchmaking! Think that guild might be doing guild hopping but still hard to believe they manage to join such a low bracket.

Hope IGG can do something to prevent this from happen again. Maybe use updated guild might for matchmaking instead of outdated guild might on the day before last day of registration (prevent guild hopping to abuse the matching).

Signature
Posted on 8/11/20 3:15:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Like i wrote earlier this might not be that easy to do. Not i don't like it, cause we need better solution with matchmaking, but i don't think it will be improved. Problem is that either guilds will be sorted by amount of participants, and than different might may happen, or will be sorted by might, and than different amount of participants will be in each guild. 
One way or another someone will not be happy.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 8/11/20 9:51:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I see no changes. My complains still stands of everything I commented in Narcia v5.0. I don't think we will see changes in a while now.

Signature
Posted on 8/11/20 10:03:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What I trying to feedback is there seem to be a way to abuse current matchmaking.

I suspect that guild initially only having few members with total might ~2-3M (rank 1500+). Then many members joined on last day of registration and pushed guild might to 20M (ranked ~100). Somehow matchmaking is based on old might of ~2-3M. They suppose to pair with guild around 20M based on sorting, likely top bracket.

I think this is lowest bracket in iOS as I can see guild with 0.5M.

Signature
Posted on 8/12/20 7:57:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Looks ok atm for our guild. Good starting position. Not running into any blocking sistuations concerning food, water.
With alliances we can take down a large town.....all looks quite ok.
Next narcia can be different, i presume.

Alliances needed to get to bigger rewards but thats part of the game mode too.

Friend has very small, almost guild on his own....he fights empty map for small, large towns....very funny to hear that.

Signature
Posted on 8/12/20 11:09:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

There should be a way to locate the nearest large town, so that guilds can strategise their advance.

Signature
Posted on 8/13/20 8:41:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Rank 166 guild is matched with 3000 rank guilds in might ..... matching Making should be improved a lot...all other participating guilds are of very low might and cannot stand at all against this guild...

Signature
sindurpraband
Posted on 8/13/20 10:04:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Narcia war matching too bad. On my map, 20 player with dynamica guard at imperial castle. No one can defeat them. Look like pay to win players enjoy the narcia war. The free to play players is suffering. By the way, my map got 62 guilds. I saw one guild got over 200 teams inside their towns and they have max out their towns to level 5. My guild only have few members only, I didn't know why my guild occurs in same map. Ore donation by members cannot matched with those big guilds. Too bad. Those big guilds just put 50 teams in one small town. How to battle?  Can you tell me

Signature
Posted on 8/13/20 10:13:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

See this

Signature
Posted on 8/14/20 4:10:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just don't play... Save the headaches... Lol

Signature