Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 1191480

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Massacre build?

[Copy link] 4/1454

Posted on 11/7/20 2:43:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So I just got massacre and was curious on what the best build for him is?

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 2.4 Mil
CC IGN: MineCon12
Guild: BlackSkies
Android T2P going on 8 years strong. Quest to get Bt 35 Serratica status: Complete.
Posted on 11/7/20 7:52:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The truth is that now you don't need just one hero... I'm so sad for players who don't have enough money to pay those new epic heroes..
I talked for quality of gaming many times.. This is one of the biggest problem in cc.. The better thing is to consume something else to grown heroes.. Not the heroes itself. My opinion is difficult I know but I am a fair player. Yes we must pay something but not so much money for only one hero!
Anyway this hero is great! I roll him in the first day and I have him 200 lvl non devo.. I'm happy that I have him but I can't use him..

Signature
Join...  Phoenix-Greece 
Posted on 11/7/20 9:24:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

@Shadygamersan, As you know it is a bit too early for members to provide this type of information.  Of course some of our members (CC mechanics geeks) can suggest something based on the hero's skill description but you are very likely to change it in the near future.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 11/7/20 12:27:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like this build tbh not the best but effective for killing

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 2.7 mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
discord ℭͥԅԑͣԑͫ℘ყ❥#3011
Posted on 12/25/20 2:24:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have him like that now... I got him somehow but I need more cards to upgrade him more..

Signature
Join...  Phoenix-Greece