Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 13    Total Posts: 1191388

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Kudos to IGG

[Copy link] 6/879

Posted on 12/15/20 7:24:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

For those willing to view 5 videos for the Mega Gem Prize every day it will more than offset the lost gems in the Daily Sign In. It could be an extra 2K gems each week. Nicely played IGG. We get more gems and the game is monetized even more - a little something for a little something.

Signature
Posted on 12/15/20 11:22:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nice to see someone giving IGG Kudos, even if rather backhanded, often the posts go in the opposite direction.  But why do I feel the value of gems will drop significantly very soon.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 12/15/20 12:44:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
yo If you think a moderator should be demoted, please contact paparuazi or make a suggestion thread.
Posted on 12/18/20 8:42:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This could be another marketing strategyfor CC. Because this game became a lot F2P friendly compared from years ago some player who were hesitant to buy their in-game products may buy it now because of more prizes. And for the freebies in this game, some players like me just can't get enough from the freebies and are tempted to buy even the minimum we can. I usually buy when there lot of events and accumulation events.

Signature
Posted on 12/18/20 9:18:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for posting this. I entirely missed this was available. Now I know. I'll "watch" 5 ads, I have no problem with that. I play some games that I get a lot more than just 5 ads a day to play. I just got over 350 gems and it took less than 2 minutes!

I didn't even notice a loss of daily sign-in gems. It's not something I pay attention to.

Signature
2Crazy4U, 2Crazy, 2C, Bob ... it is all the same. I am F2P and proud of it.
Always looking for new members in my laid-back guild: 2Crazy4U
Posted on 12/18/20 12:52:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thx too, didnt know it. Just tried it...goes lightning fast and got 100, 86, 73, 84 and 71 gems.
Indeed kudos to igg. If this is the same every day....NICE !

Signature
Posted on 12/19/20 8:56:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thru also made seeing dungeons and hbm so much better. It was getting painful, but is now fast again

Signature