Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 15    Total Posts: 1191432

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] I'm trying to put this guys to the top.. (Dynamica)

[Copy link] 2/888

Posted on 12/25/20 2:30:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Tell me your thoughs guys.. I think this hero is kind of monster...
I'm trying to make him more powerful tho..
But same problem. Not money to spend. Although I found ways to get him free.. But it need time!

Signature
Join...  Phoenix-Greece 
Posted on 12/25/20 2:33:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Listen to a tip.. Don't spend to event coins. You need 100 to get one Dynamica for free.
To get the coins you need 5o follow all events who can provide you free coins. You need to keep as many gems as you can!
As example from carnival event you can get some.. From tree event you can get if you spend 16k.and if you compare those 2 events with mining event you can get Dynamica for free..

Signature
Join...  Phoenix-Greece 
Posted on 12/25/20 11:19:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

First get more copys of him in order to unlock his relic, that will boost his stats by a lot. Second make sure he has good traits(acc, crit, crit dmg, attack) and a good pet with good traits. Also a good idea would be to run droggo on him once you mange to get 20k+ acc without a super pet. You could also try other builds such as wa and sl or ob and sl for higher damage and lower damage reduction or wa and up/ob and wa for a max damage build(I run wa and up personally). Also the event you are talking about is spring/prospectors wheel, which is a event that has had dyna available for 100 coins for months now but thnxs for the reminder as some member may have forgotten about that golden opportunity.

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 2.4 Mil
CC IGN: MineCon12
Guild: BlackSkies
Android T2P going on 8 years strong. Quest to get Bt 35 Serratica status: Complete.