Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 1191324

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Castle Clash is not ending

[Copy link] 9/1345

Posted on 12/31/20 2:58:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello,

I've heard many rumors about Castle Clash dying and I would just like to put my point of view out there. You don't have to accept it or even read it, but its here in case you would like to know my logic behind the recent events. As you all may have heard, IGG has just released a sneak peak at the newest Dragon to be released to Castle Clash. This would bring in a huge profit, which seriously I doubt that IGG would abandon. What would make more sense to me is believing that they are just saving up all of the good deals for a huge New Years Day sale or a massive push for the new Dragon. Last year, IGG sold each copy of Dynamica for an absurd amount of money and required at least 18 copies to fully max out (3 for double evolution, 15 for relic 50). Many people immediately spent thousands of dollars trying to get him. I believe that this many be the case again and that they are just getting ready for one giant release update. So instead of worrying about the unlikelihood of IGG shutting Castle Clash down, I would start worrying about how much the new Dragon will affect the already unstable F2P vs P2P battle system like the last two did.

Thank you for your time,

Signature
Posted on 12/31/20 3:30:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is probably the most likely case, and I think this could be what is going to happen, and for the dragon sneak peak, I think I could be a new dragon, or zephy, (I guess it's time to farm event coins quickly).

Signature
First Triple Evo Dyna Owner,
1mil might forget to change sooner or later)
Free to play
Hmm...what else to put here...
Turkey!
Posted on 12/31/20 7:26:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

No Way!!! Really!?!

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 1/1/21 1:05:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
yo If you think a moderator should be demoted, please contact paparuazi or make a suggestion thread.
Posted on 1/1/21 3:20:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Btw that sneak peak that u assume as new dragon, it is not a new dragon. In fact, its the shadow of Zephyrica, the old-passed dragon ;)

Signature
Lets make CC great again!

Android Server

F2P players club - former heavy P2P n retired on Arena

PM to join Legendary F2P Players groupchat, Line id : clasher_indonesia
Posted on 1/1/21 6:43:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
yo If you think a moderator should be demoted, please contact paparuazi or make a suggestion thread.
Posted on 1/1/21 11:52:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't think that's zephyrica...

Signature
First Triple Evo Dyna Owner,
1mil might forget to change sooner or later)
Free to play
Hmm...what else to put here...
Turkey!
Posted on 1/2/21 11:23:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i dont think this is zephy either

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 2.7 mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
discord ℭͥԅԑͣԑͫ℘ყ❥#3011
Posted on 1/2/21 6:19:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Main question is why IDD is still releasing new sneak peeks and bonuses if they want to shut down CC ?? Answer is simple - They don't have that kind of plans. I don't see any reason to talk about it any more indeed. 
Maybe let's focus on that new hero/enemy which is visible on that video in post #6
Usually dragons are released during or after holidays. Right now we have beginning of year, and unless devs changed plans, this is not going to be dragon. Maybe more likely some kind of new demon, which is just looking like dragon. Or maybe something like Drax, which was indeed dragon warrior, but was not counting toward "event dragon". 
Question is if devs are sticking to their planes with releasing one event dragon after half of year, or we will see either 2 event dragons now or event dragon after new year instead half of year. 
One way or another all we can do now is wait till next update, which will take some time.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 1/2/21 7:50:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature