Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Blue crystals

[Copy link] 6/743

Posted on 1/12/21 11:59:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I want lot of blue crystals

Signature
Nag
Posted on 1/12/21 12:21:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Then you should probably be ingame grinding LR and participating in the events that offer them, otherwise you won't have any.:angel:

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 1/12/21 1:45:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
yo If you think a moderator should be demoted, please contact paparuazi or make a suggestion thread.
Posted on 1/12/21 2:22:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
yo If you think a moderator should be demoted, please contact paparuazi or make a suggestion thread.
Posted on 1/12/21 5:22:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Unfortunately no one will give it to You. You must either get it by your own or buy it. There is no other way. You can make Suggestion thread with request for increasing Blue Crystals around received from LR mines, but nothing else. And no one know if devs will listen to it.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 1/12/21 6:59:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As Cichociemiak stated you only have [2] choices, either grind it out or out right purchase what you  want.  I understand the desire to be among those in the forefront for leveling your heroes, but unless you are willing to pay the price, you will have to be patient.  Besides there are other means to obtain blue crystals, a number of free events and chests contain them.  Now if we were of a mindset as one of our members, we could say, you mean you didn't save any, oh well I have more then enough too bad and so sad for you, we don't need them so you shouldn't either.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 1/12/21 11:47:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Nag