Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 1191054

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] How do i use empowered crest?

[Copy link] 2/824

Posted on 2/22/21 2:01:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

How do I use empowered crest?
I have 14 of each level 5 tier sitting in my warehouse but I can't seem to turn it into an insignia or even wield it on my heroes
Am i missing out anything?

Signature
Posted on 2/22/21 6:07:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

To apply to a hero go to the page shown above and click the insignia slot and a box will appear that will allow you to change the insignia.

I haven't try to convert crests to insignias since the adeptness release, looking at the pictures you posted it seems to have changed, but before to change crest to an insignia, go to the crest page in the warehouse and click on forge to take you to the page where all your crests are, then select the crests then click convert to convert crests to insignias.  

Based on the pictures it appears this feature was removed with the release of adeptness, which means you will have to inquire of Live Support as to how you can convert the crest to insignias.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 2/22/21 7:09:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

There is no more options to convert crests to insignia as it was removed last update. Too bad devs didn't wrote about it earlier, cause we could convert them earlier, but it is history now. 
Only thing you can do now is convert them to discs. 
You can of course contact Live Support like FL wrote, but i think it will take no effect. But still try and write what they said. 
Good luck

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1