Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 1191051

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Please help me!! Best 6 heroes!

[Copy link] 2/871

Posted on 3/1/21 11:48:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I recently 3 starred insane dungeon 10/10 with my fully maxed heavy dodge axe punisher, but I couldn't seem to beat HBM J

Please help me pick the best 6 heroes I should focus on to beat all the HBM, also all my heroes tend to die except for my axe punisher, should I build all dodge on my Boreal fox and Cosmo as well?

I couldn't double evolve my Dynamica just yet but I could max out my Cold Hier except relics, i try not to waste too much resources on my legends because they might not be as useful in the future 

Is zephrica bad at HBM due to its lack of aoe ability?
Edit: All my heroes are at least 10/10 skills, Talent

Signature
Posted on 3/2/21 2:04:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Best to post a pic of hero alter, as then we can see the existing talent & levels, which would make it easier to determine the best to work on immediately.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 3/2/21 12:24:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The best heros you have for hbm are zeph, axe, laz, rune, walla and boreal fox. Give everyone empower insignia. For zeph, rune and boreal use dragons cover talent, for walla and axe use sacred light talent. For lazu use revive talent. If this does not work is could be due to this team not being high dps if so then switch lazu for anubis and use dragons cover and empower on him.

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 2.2 Mil
CC IGN: MineCon12
Guild: BlackSkies
Android T2P going on 8 years strong. Quest to get Maxed BT 35 Dynamica status: Complete.