Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 1    Total Posts: 1191050

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Im so dissapointed to ply tapjoy i spend monny

[Copy link] 3/723

Posted on 3/20/21 1:48:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

untell now i dont get the reward of tap joy    i ply rise of kingdome the task is 1rst purches i do the task i spend mony

Signature
Posted on 3/20/21 7:34:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

There is small issue with Tapjoy, they don't have to send rewards right away, cause from what i know they are only sending them at certain times and not all. I have this problem while i finished offer as soon as i have noticed interesting offer on Tapjoy, and i had to wait. Unfortunately TJ didn't send rewards same day and i had to report to LS, contact TP to explain it. Eventually they Tapjoy send those rewards next day, and i had to explain situation with LS and they acknowledged it after many, many mails, but they send me rewards from wrong AP day :angry:, which was really annoying.
Therefore first explain situation with Tapjoy support. After You receive confirmation from TJ that you finished that offer during specific day, contact with CC Support with screens of mail from Tapjoy confirming it and wait. Just explain which day it was so LS will not make mistake like with my second acc. It will not be easy or quick, but You should get what you wanted, just with delay.
Good Luck

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 3/20/21 7:55:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Cichociemiak offered a detailed explanation based on his own personal experiences, but the main point is that "TapJoy" & "Castle Clash a/k/a IGG" are two separate entities and any issues you have with "TapJoy" you need to resolve with "TapJoy", neither IGG or the members of this forum can do anything to assist.  However we do appreciate your sharing your experience..... Good Luck!

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 3/22/21 9:59:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hmm yeah Ive had this happen a ton with my Tapjoy accounts. Best advice I can give is to do tapjoys on days that you know will have multiple accumulations
following(Saturday+Sunday, Wednesday+Thursdays etc). This way even if you dont get the gems for the accu you wanted originally you will still get them on a day that for sure has a accu.

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 2.2 Mil
CC IGN: MineCon12
Guild: BlackSkies
Android T2P going on 8 years strong. Quest to get Maxed BT 35 Dynamica status: Complete.