Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 1191059

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] I don't want build wall (and delete obstacles)

[Copy link] 3/789

Posted on 4/3/21 12:33:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have mission "chapter 44 Hidden Alies"
Build 220 walls...
I don't want build wall(s)...
Actually i want delete or hide walls.
But this is not problem.
Problem is that some players have unique accounts. Yes i have OBSTACLES. Usually you sell all obstacles for few gems. But i have tree in base. You can't buy tree or rock. This tree make some unique climate.
On low might account this dosen't matter. But imagine your 2kk might account with rock or tree... You have to keep this obstacle for many years. This tree have 5 years and i don't want delete it.

On other side we can find account without wall. Walls are uselles- change my mind. But if  :heart:IGG:heart: add option to hide or delete walls it can be sad for players who build account without walls for many years.
It is some sort of prestige.
Account without walls
Account with obstacle

Can we hide this mission? Or delete "build wall" mission.

Signature
Posted on 4/3/21 4:34:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I used to play Clash of Gangs and I sold the trees and rock equivalents there. Then I was sad because gems got used quickly.
When I started playing Castle Clash I made the choice to not remove trees and rocks. Instead, I incorporated them into my layout. I think it's cool. I've had them for 7 years.

I have the max walls. You can always build them and put them all along one edge or grouped together. Not really sure why wouldn't build walls. They can help slow down some heroes, even if it's just a quick second. They can also be used to funnel attacking heroes through a specific path that helps you defend. Lots of videos on how to use walls to your advantage. Just search YouTube.

Signature
2Crazy4U, 2Crazy, 2C, Bob ... it is all the same. I am F2P and proud of it.
Always looking for new members in my laid-back guild: 2Crazy4U
Posted on 4/4/21 1:11:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

As Im2Crazy4U stated there are many benefits to walls, just as there are benefits to keeping trees and obstacles.  Fortunately everyone progresses differently, with different objectives and methods of accomplishing them.  Having said that I really do not see this mission being hidden or deleted.

However should you wish to create a suggestions thread regarding the issue, you should place it in the "Suggestions" section.  Good Luck!

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 4/4/21 3:48:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would love to get my trees back..
I have 2 remaining trees and one Bush and I will never delete them

Signature