Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 1    Total Posts: 1191050

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Payment went through but reward was not given

[Copy link] 1/418

Posted on 6/21/21 2:02:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I payed for the 10x hero draw once and it worked and I got one of the characters I wanted but wanted another, so I payed for it again and it took a while to load and then didn't let me do the 10x draw

Signature
Posted on 6/21/21 3:07:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is really something that you need to report to Live Support so that they can audit your account.  There is nothing to indicate whether the heroes were sent to your warehouse or your alter, nor is there anything that shows us what you actually had in either to confirm whether you received what you are claiming or not.  Unfortunately Live Support is the only department that has the ability to audit your account and explain exactly what happened and either confirm or dispute your allegations.  If you did the 10X hire during the free option then you can only draw one set from the 20 available.  Further your screenshot indicates your budget was spent on (2) separate items, neither of which is identified as a 10X hire.  Which again leads me to suggest you discuss this issue with Live Support.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash