Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 1    Total Posts: 1191048

Total:#12

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Castle Clash cheats players. They banned me and covered each other

[Copy link] 11/1336

Posted on 7/16/21 1:11:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello. My account has been down for more than 2 weeks now, But the problem has not been resolved. Currently game support is silent, not solving problems for players.
I spent 3000$ on this game. I will continue to send letters to IGG to denounce the castle clash game management. And report to the administrator of this forum. You have arbitrarily deleted my post. And you warned me, threatened to ban me for violating forum rules? OMG you guys are covering for each other, so no one will know about the shame.
Since all my evidence is true, I have attached illustrations. I will always take screenshots to save. Please return benefits to players, do not cover and deceive customers.

Signature
Posted on 7/16/21 3:49:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hmmm. I think I read this rant somewhere.

Signature
We were born to be REAL.
        Not to be PERFECT.
Posted on 7/16/21 6:26:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear player, we have received your concern, and we appreciate your effort in sending us the information. We will do our best to recheck all the details and issues. Kindly be advised that we need at least 1-3 days for this matter. Rest assured that we will update you here in the forum and through your email once the result is at hand.

Signature
yo
Posted on 7/16/21 1:12:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You can ask google for refund

Signature
Posted on 7/19/21 10:28:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's been 4 days but the problem is still not resolved.  I can't believe this is how Castle Clash works.  I am a P2P player and now IGG will run out of players.

Signature
Posted on 7/21/21 3:10:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's been 5 days but they are still silent.  Unbelievable.  I will continue to file lawsuits to IGG and social media sites

Signature
Posted on 7/21/21 9:19:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Please contact the in-game customer service to deal with the issue.

Signature
Lie Down
Posted on 7/22/21 3:35:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's been 6 days.  When contacting live support they always tell me to wait.  OMG

Signature
Posted on 7/22/21 9:33:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear clasher, regards to your concern, we have checked it very carefully that we can't find any record which you obtained this artifact attribute. We have sent relevant responses to your mailbox many times. If you have more evidence to prove that you obtained this attribute, you can contact customer service at any time and we will continue to help you to verify it. Your understanding would be much appreciate.

Signature
Lie Down