Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 1191065

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Dead Narcia game

[Copy link] 3/614

Posted on 7/17/21 10:47:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

game is so dead that players have to make smaller guilds during narcia war lmao. dead game is easy game

Signature
Posted on 7/17/21 11:45:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm always confused with certain actions...ie;

~Why choose a screen name that implies negativity towards the entity / site on which you are posting?

I mean if you really have negative feelings towards them why waste your time? Oh wait!.....Does the name mean that you are a scammer in CC?  Help me out dude inquiring minds want to know:dizzy:

~Why create post(s) stating a game or feature of the game is dead and then turn right around and say that it is easy, which implies that you intend to keep playing?  In which case I have to ask is this an attempt to share information which you believe others don't know.  I think everyone already knows that there are alliances in Narcia, just like Arena.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 7/17/21 4:28:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have usually positive feelings about game. It is hard to grind exp for high BT heroes but ok.
And i was in guild, that litteraly make other, smaller guild for narcia... but in the end they can't do much more.

Signature
Posted on 7/21/21 3:51:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was thinking about what You wrote, but i think that Narcia is less popular, and naswer is cause it was not thought well. 
Obviously there is room for domination of one or few gilds, which can take over whole map, and will make other guilds not interested in that mode. I was interested in Narcia on beginning, but lately when there were guild on map, which had 3x more members than we had we knew we had no chance. There is many things which should be changed there, but it was discussed many times before. Maybe we should make new thread about what changes should be made to some modes so those would be interesting again. There is nothing worse than not interesting mode.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1