Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 1191054

Total:#12

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] RIP Tapjoy, RIP CC?

[Copy link] 11/1923

Posted on 7/29/21 4:36:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Amid these anniversaries, there is a tragedy. Tapjoy will be removed permanently. I am supposed to obtain a 40k gem tapjoy after hard work. How can CC replace these kinds of benefits? Will the suggested alternatives be as rewarding as Tapjoy? Whoever complained that Tapjoy should be removed, we blame all of you. As for CC, is this a retaliation against players, especially the F2P and those who always complain? [content removed by FirstLady], we expect replies [content removed by FirstLady]. Only time can tell whether the alternatives will be as rewarding as tapjoy.

Signature
Posted on 7/29/21 6:01:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Tapjoy is insanely rewarding for some players in particular regions while others have dogsh*t rewards. This change is 'bad' for some while it is 'better' for others. We will see how these events will make up for the loss of tapjoy.

Signature
Posted on 7/29/21 3:30:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is good they remove Tapjoy. I never like it.

Signature
Posted on 7/29/21 8:00:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree removing tapjoy is a mistake. Sure some tasks may be unrealistic but most of them require work in order to get good rewards which is how it should be seeing as it’s a alternative to spending money in game. I hope our igg representatives on the forum will read this and reconsider removing tapjoy.

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 2.2 Mil
CC IGN: MineCon12
Guild: BlackSkies
Android T2P going on 8 years strong. Quest to get Maxed BT 35 Dynamica status: Complete.
Posted on 7/29/21 11:30:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Those in "bad regions" have Clasher's day (double rewards) and in-game gems bonuses already which makes it great. They just need to choose the best and least burdening offer if they want easy rewards. Of course it will be cumbersome because nothing is free and there is no such thing as easy money. As to the complaints with regard to the delayed gems, it is on the part of tapjoy and not CC. Most complaints are on the part of Tapjoy yet people are complaining to CC, which maybe a reason for CC to retaliate because it is handling unnecessary/irrelevant/improper forum complaints.

I do not like tapjoy because it is very strict in its completion/processing requirements which is I think part of the main problem because PLAYERS DO NOT READ instructions or the notices. Tapjoy is strict in technicalities to the extent that people may think it is confusing or a scam but it is not. It is normal for tapjoy to protects its interests against abusers by imposing strict rules, especially against those who abuse the VPN region rewards and resetting tapjoy ID. However, I LIKE the REWARDS.

Signature
Posted on 7/30/21 6:28:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I used to use Tapjoy but frankly, I don't have the time to meet most rewards. That's a me problem.

When I did use Tapjoy, I found it very buggy and sometimes was screwed out of rewards. That's a real problem.

I haven't seen the announcement that they are closing the free gems page (link is appreciated) but if it leads to less income for IGG (through less advertising dollars) then I am sure it will b back and hopefully less buggy.

Signature
2Crazy4U, 2Crazy, 2C, Bob ... it is all the same. I am F2P and proud of it.
Always looking for new members in my laid-back guild: 2Crazy4U
Posted on 7/30/21 12:37:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Tapjoy it's good, IGG don't give rewards announcement in Homecoming. IGG got more bugs after update and now finishing this.
IGG give the rewards for participating Homecoming

Signature
Posted on 7/30/21 2:25:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Tapjoy, Profanity is not permitted in the forum, this includes omission of letters, usage of rhymes and any other method used the disguise it's presence.  Having said that if you take the time to try and alter content you probably are aware that it is not allowed and should probably find another way to express yourself.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/1/21 1:08:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

They removed once before for awhile and brought it back so just have patience and wait for now it could be brought back later like a few years ago

Signature
Posted on 8/1/21 5:18:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Good riddance. I only heard of this because I'm still connected to my guild in line. I've been ripped off around 50k+ gems in the past year or so because they accused me of using VPN, not finishing offers in time, and issues such as the advertiser saying I didn't install the app through TapJoy platform. They side with their advertisers so much that it didn't matter the proof you provided to indicate the legitimacy of the completing of the tapjoy tasks. I actually quit CC because of the grind and also because of the additional work to try to talk to tapjoy in giving me my gems. I still have email evidence of all of this. Maybe if I ever start playing again, igg will find another partner. I also quit playing another game (golden tee golf) because I found out they were using tapjoy as their advertising partner. Have you tried to unregister your account from tapjoy tracking your data? They make you bend over backwards on order to do it. Again, good riddance.

Signature
IGN: herman77 
Might: 175k
Guild:

Flames: 775; LR Level: 25; Merit Rank: <2300; Arena: <500
Sweeps: ID 5-10, HBM AE; Farms: HT 17/18, Lava 3, WG 4
Heroes: EVO: 10+, Devo: +18