Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 1191054

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Hello

[Copy link] 3/570

Posted on 8/8/21 3:30:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Good evening all,
        I have a number of issues I wish to raise/discuss regarding this game & suggestions I want to make but thought it only polite to briefly introduce Myself first. I have been playing for approximately 5 years, have been a moderate spender over those years ($30 or so per month) whilst I was in employment but am now retired so spending will be reduced. I am U.K. based (more on that in later posts), enjoy the (ahem) occasional glass of Chianti or proper beer (a clue to My identity to those with whom I've chatted in game). Approximately 3M might & compete at quite a high level in those game modes I'm still interested in. This is the first time I've ever commented on any kind of forum so please forgive any breaches of etiquette and I request that the moderators intervene should I slip up (not exactly a tech wizard!).
        Firstly a question, who agrees with Me that the release of 2 new heroes every month is too much? A new update is imminent & We don't even have those from the previous update maxed!

Signature
Posted on 8/9/21 10:00:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Welcome Fianna, Nice of you to take the time introduce yourself to the members. Your post implies that you might be a rational individual so please do not take anything I say personally.  

First spending tends to be a touchy subject here as some use it as a means to justify their position on one thing or another and often leaves the impression that one not only sets themselves above others and / or feels not only entitled but that their opinion should be considered above reproach because they spend.  Needless to say it can and does often cause negative commentary.

Which leads me to say that in any public environment one should be prepared to obtain both positive and negative commentary.  There is no right or wrong comment as long as they are rendered in an manner which falls within the forum guidelines and is not obviously calling out or attacking another party.

Regarding the long standing (2) heroes per update.  I would guess that many members would agree that it is a bit excessive, however since IGG has been doing it for awhile now, I doubt that they have any intention of revising that anytime in the near future.  However on a personal note, it is hard to believe that with approximately 3M might (Which is no small feat....Congratz!) that you don't have every hero maxed out, even as a moderate spender.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/9/21 12:28:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Welcome to the forum
I use to spend about the same as you £30 a month is less then a takeaway for dinner. I stopped spending a while ago as I see no benefit in it now.
2 new heros a month means you have to constantly run to keep up and with so many upgrades needed per hero I don't bother any more just play and enjoy the games with the heros I have.
I'm only 1.4m might

Signature
Posted on 8/9/21 4:14:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

And remember that from those 2 heroes not always both are good or interesting. But like FL said this is not something we can change. It was for way too long, and You are not first to say that. Still nothing have changed.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1