Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 3    Total Posts: 1191052

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Buggy, unplayable game

[Copy link] 5/641

Posted on 8/24/21 11:22:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. P2ps do not really play the game.
2. Only f2ps play the game.
3. Game has been so buggy for months now and its getting worse and worse.
4. Only f2ps know these bugs because only f2ps play the game. P2ps never really play the game. 
5. CC doesnt really care. No one really cares.

Signature
Posted on 8/25/21 6:12:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Pay to play are just IGG employees disguised as players.

Signature
Posted on 8/25/21 10:56:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for your assessment of who plays and why, but I have to ask what is the point of this thread?  Did you just want to share your thoughts?

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/27/21 1:07:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Original poster: Tapjoy.
This persona has been pissed since Tapjoy was removed. I usually ignore posts from Tapjoy.

Just like this thread, there is no point to my reply. I am also just posting an opinion.

Signature
2Crazy4U, 2Crazy, 2C, Bob ... it is all the same. I am F2P and proud of it.
Always looking for new members in my laid-back guild: 2Crazy4U
Posted on 8/30/21 11:47:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I wonder why you girls are triggered yet you do not play the game. Please, play the game first.

Signature
Posted on 9/1/21 4:58:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

In your post i see 4 flaws, which you can't verify. 
Those are points 1, 2, 4, 5. 
From where you took those informations, since You don't have any option to verify this ?? Unless you are IGG Employe in disguise and have access to data. But than You should be able to fix point 3 not complain. But since you are complaining You can't be IGG employee. Therefore what You wrote is only Your personal opinion, or maybe more like guessing or cry of despair. but to sum it up:
1. P2P are playing this game, how many ?? We don't have option to check it. But if there would be no P2P there would be no CC long time by now.
2. F2P are playing game. Not all but like in point 1 - who knows how much exactly.
3. Bugs were always and i don't remember update without any bugs. Its like taxes and death. They were, they are, and they will always be. Just accept that and report if You find those bugs. And just try to imagine sometimes it is not that easy to fix something without breaking something else (we had those many times - one bug was fixed, something else showed up)
4. All who are playing know bugs, but again from where You took info only F2P are playing ?
5. I bet You means devs, not CC, cause CC is game, not company, but it is showing You really don't know what You are talking about, just like in all Your points. Oh and BTW i do care, and there are many others so..... wrong again.

So therefore either You are trolling (which is forbidden just like spamming with pointless posts which only goal is to make confusion on forum) or You don't know what You are talking about.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1