Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 35    Total Posts: 1191322

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Guardian Angel bug

[Copy link] 8/1183

Posted on 10/13/13 8:07:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Anyone have heros die while GA is up?  Just had my druid die inside GA after about 2 secs of droping it down.  I was soloing him in raids and when he was at 50% i droped it on him to finish the other heroes, but he died 2 seconds later :(

Signature
Posted on 10/13/13 8:12:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The GA's shield does work but there is a lag time. Meaning, once your place down GA, expect to wait awhile (1.5s to 2s) before it kicks in on your heros.

Signature
Posted on 10/13/13 8:23:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

xuejia22 replied at 10-13-2013 09:12 PM
The GA's shield does work but there is a lag time. Meaning, once your place down GA, expect to wait  ...

Depends on your internet connection.

On my home wifi, I get it almost instantly.

On 4G/LTE connection, I do get the lag sometimes.

Signature
Posted on 10/13/13 8:24:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree with the bug, its even disable my hero revive ability...

Signature
Posted on 10/13/13 9:31:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

No the shield definitely has a bug it works MOST times but has a bug so far I have pinpointed one particular time it has a high chance of bugging and it's when your hero is right next to a wall or SM hovering over top a wall. Sort of reminds me of the gryphon bug near walls

Signature
Posted on 10/13/13 11:16:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

it delayed... don wait till last min.. it useful to use on dungeon to train heroes .

Signature
Posted on 10/17/13 5:25:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

bringing this up again. earlier in one of the dungeons, a Paladin locked on target on one of my hero, at that very moment, i casted GA ahead of my hero's path, i cld see the visual shield activated on the hero as well. Paladin continued to attack and killed my hero.

WHAT A FAIL !!!!

Signature
Posted on 10/17/13 5:29:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

the mod need to bring this up.. it cause inconvenience.

Signature
Posted on 10/17/13 8:03:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Stop blaming it on lag people it really has a big where sheila doesn't activate around a target. Yes sometimes people might be casting it too close to death but that's a different story I know the difference

Signature