Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 3    Total Posts: 1190838

Total:#54

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] A serious petition about the chat feature

Hot Topics [Copy link] 53/4979

Posted on 10/14/13 4:38:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear IGG and fellow Castle Clash Gamers.

If you've been playing this game and have entered the chat area, you'll vouch for the fact that 90% or more of the messages are of a sexual nature. This doesn't surprise me in the slightest however, What does surprise me is the indifference the developers of this game have shown towards the messages on chat.

The mute function is very very weak. When I complained to live support, they just told me to mute the abusers of chat. That safeguards me from rubbish but not others.

Now, I know there are people amongst you who say, if you don't like what's on chat, don't go on there. Sadly, it's not as simple as that. Video games such as this are breeding ground for paedophiles and child grooming.

As a parent, I for one do now want my daughter to come on a game like this and see the filth on chat. I saw messages such as "40yo male looking for girls 12-14 for sex" - That my friends is not only disgusting, it is highly illegal and there's no way to report this issue.

There's also an abundance of filth and frequent offenders (I think we should start a new thread to name and shame them) who post obsceneties. If you're going to allow that, then don't allow minors in chat.

It is therefore my intention to start a petition. If you feel the same as me about chat and feels it needs more safeguards including but not exclusively:

- Stricter moderation
- Stricter filtering of words on the main chat (I know people will mispell words on purpose but it may help)
- A function to report users and report IP addresses
- A more powerful mute function that saves a list of users
- Ability to have moderators, perhaps more experienced users too with powers to give bans for 1 day or something
- ability to give a total ban to the worst offenders

Thankfully, most of the people on the chat claiming to be young girls are probably middle aged men anyway but we can not take these chances.

I would appreciate if those that agree with any of this please sign this petition by replying to this thread. This way, maybe IGG will take notice.

I thank you all in advance

Fahadm150

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 4:56:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

im all in!!!!!  lets get these losers off the game ASAP

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 4:58:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

agreed, i find it sad that even teenagers like myself post some horrible comments

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 4:59:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

BAN USER FOR SEX CHAT

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 5:01:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Lol yea ban em!

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 5:02:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

agreed there needs to be moderators with powers as there are in other games. I gave up visiting  chat and muting players,it seemed the more i muted the more appeared.

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 5:09:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I play the game for the game i have small kids as well. It should be a way to players don't have to see those messages or they should be banned, permanently

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 5:11:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

because those guys were horrible perverts. Go for a clra

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 5:11:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

*go for a cleaner CC. Damn, stupid keyboard haha

Signature
Posted on 10/14/13 5:21:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree ban them

Signature