Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 3    Total Posts: 1191052

Total:#54

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] A serious petition about the chat feature

Hot Topics [Copy link] 53/5019

Posted on 10/16/13 7:41:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

@LordAssassin,im not saying this is MATURE if that is whats ur reply for..Im pointing on COD as a MATURE game,. :/

Signature
Posted on 10/16/13 7:43:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

GazelleCC replied at 10-16-2013 08:27 PM
Dernière édition par GazelleCC sur 10-16-2013 08:29 PM

Maybe it was suggested but why n ...

I'm pretty sure some words already get censored in private messages (could also just be the chat system being dodgy) so I'd imagine this is already the case? (I never check world chat)

Signature
Posted on 10/16/13 7:46:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by guoyuus at 10-16-2013 08:47 PM

Total support.

This should be the first priority for the next update to say the least.

It's simple to implement the filtering system, and can have significant impacts on kids who play the game.

Develops please just take half a day to finish this before working on guild system.

Signature
Posted on 10/16/13 7:58:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by guoyuus at 10-16-2013 11:04 PM

For a game with over 5 million accounts, I couldn't see any use for free world chat.

It will simply be refreshed too frequently to be any useful even without these adult content.

Besides censorship, one way to make it a useful feature is to charge gems/shards on posting to world channel. This way, when the guild system is ready, guilds can use it to promote themselves. Without any limitation, the world channel is forever a collector of useless stuffs.

Edit: @gazelle, yes, what I meant is there need to be some kind of compensation required for the world channel to function normally :)

Signature
Posted on 10/17/13 1:45:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Threatening to ban me for name calling that never happened after you are seriously wrong about your argument is laughable.. You know nothing of the legal system if you believe what you are saying.. I am very glad the tiny power you have in this world comes from a video gam mod title..  Searching for some slight reason to ban me is exactly what i would expect from some one with limited world experience.

Signature
Posted on 10/17/13 4:41:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

2 suggestions.. 1. in game mods for chat 2. make it so we can attack players through chat too instead of only view

Signature
Posted on 10/17/13 4:45:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

totally agree. special place in hell for these pervs...i hope

Signature
Posted on 10/17/13 1:04:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I no more click on chat becpz all i saw is guys asking gal for sex unless this stop.

Signature
Posted on 10/17/13 1:28:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

please ban these people it is disgusting and I dint play the game for that nonsense to be there

Signature
Vice Leader of the Guild The-Unseen
Posted on 10/17/13 2:25:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

chat is totally worthless at this point in the game.  

Not sure how to fix it with the exception of:

1> Posting in Chat requires you to select from a pre-defined set of messages from a drop-down.

only then can people send a private message to converse with you.

Keeps the game general chat slower and doesn't let people advertise for KIK and all that stupid stuff.

Signature