Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 3    Total Posts: 1191063

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] high might with heros

[Copy link] 8/1374

Posted on 10/15/13 7:06:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I really enjoyed playing castle clash and decided to spend on gems recently to roll for legendary heros. Well initially I was equipped with 1xdruid and 1x ninja. After rolling for more than 50 times, im eventually ended up with 2x succubus,druid,ninja,paladin. Given the fact that we can use dupe heros for towers, ive decided to keep/train them. However i realised my might just went over the roof! Now im being attacked by players way above my lvl and the defense is just useless against them.

I would suggest to remove might system for heros. If not it will nt be fair for those who has mutilple heros.
Thank you.  IGN NDU

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 7:17:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

might system should not value the most powerful characters in the game? huh?
I hear solitaire has no might system at all.

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 7:19:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think they should just allow the OP to have 100 legendaries and 0 might. That would be fair for sure.

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 7:19:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

if you can't take it.. don train so many heroes.  

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 7:27:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Druids
Succubus
Ninja
Paladin
I can see how horrible the game has treated you.

Honestly what do you need gold or mana for? Take your heros go raid some easy targets with no troops and insta level them. Then hit the dungeons and use your druid to level 1 other hero some more. Then go in the arena and get some HBs and level some more.
Once your army is 80+ and reliably trolling every other target you raid come back and read this thread please. Would love to hear your take on what the OP had to say.

Signature
Posted on 10/15/13 7:45:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

might shouldnt include heroes?!?!?

try doing raids and defending with no heroes then.

Signature
Posted on 10/16/13 8:42:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

oh well,  iguess you guys have a point, somehow I reckon there ought to be slight changes in the might system,  or at least the range of players that you can attk depends on the lvl of town hall Instead of might.. just a suggestion. oh well anyway happy clashing :)

Signature
Posted on 10/20/13 3:35:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

how to bekome ninja?

Signature
Posted on 10/20/13 9:21:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wow u is NDU I keep beat u at arena my  ign is CRAH_

Signature