Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 4    Total Posts: 1191398

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Troops not training, and I don't mean during a battle

[Copy link] 6/2599

Posted on 10/16/13 1:36:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's all explained and demonstrated in the link provided. The link also skips ahead to save you time.

Glitch/Bug that prevents training troops and temporary fix

Android Version: 4.1.2
Rooted with Framaroot version: 1.5.1
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic
Model: SPH-D710BST

Signature
Posted on 10/16/13 1:39:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've had this problem on a daily basis from the day I started, 50 days ago.

Signature
Posted on 10/16/13 1:44:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

At first i thought it was just an image bug didn't know it also affect the training.

Signature
Posted on 10/16/13 1:49:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

lol fancy base

Signature
Posted on 10/17/13 4:51:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've never encountered this glitch but we will pass along to dev team to check. thanks!

Signature
Posted on 10/17/13 5:12:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have raised this with support many times and got the usual rubbish replies back....Gave up in the end right about the last time I spent a dime on this game.

Signature
Posted on 10/17/13 6:29:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well this caused a problem on my main account. I paid gems to speed up training. I filled my camps with 32 lv 5 dragons only to have 15 follow me into raids. I lost the video while in live support chat when my phone unexpectedly rebooted.

When it restarted, the updated started, and I was unable to access the video. I've transferred it to my computer, but am unable to do anything with it. I went back into support to explain the issue again. I was told it was a graphical issue only.

I disagreed since I was doing a commentary for my gems being used but my troops not being with me. I did raid another account that I have battle reports showing the troops, but that does little to show proof.

I stated, I do not care about a refund. It has nothing to do with that. It is the principle. Plain and simple. I spend my money and my time supporting this game in many ways. To be told it was simply a graphical error is quite disappointing. I'm beyond anger and more or less numb to emotion which is, well usually when I get things done that I normally would let go. I'm a very easy going person; however, I have a strong since of morality and strong set of principles when it comes to something like this.

I was told I will be contacted in a 3 business days, so I'll wait to see what happens with it.

Signature