Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 23    Total Posts: 1191310

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] What's the reason behind..

[Copy link] 14/1645

Posted on 10/17/13 6:54:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

but even if you used gems to speed the upgrade, you'd just set the builder back on it once he's freed up and have the same problem. you'd have to push upgrades straight to level 20 with gems in order to solve this problem, and im sure they can't have expected us to do that.

Signature
Posted on 10/17/13 7:55:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

ygritt replied at 10-17-2013 04:19 AM
@mufflesz: LOL I know that. I overhire before upgrades. But even then, those two full army camps tha ...

I like that idea...

Signature
Posted on 10/17/13 9:08:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(89147140) replied at 10-16-2013 09:36 PM
If they did it to encourage gem purchases, they made a mistake. The majority player base doesn't buy ...

You just some what contradicted yourself not once but twice. You stated that "a majority of the player base doesn't buy gems" then go on to say "the wait times and not really being able to play would just allow them to get bored of the game." This essentially encourages the purchase of gems due to not wanting to deal w/ wait times whether said player buys it or not is up to them, but it is "encouraging" the use and purchase of gems.

Second statement: You said that "it's the majority of the player base that keeps the game running." You said earlier that the "majority" doesn't purchase gems therefore they have no contributions to keeping the game running. A few hundred high paying players may not keep a game afloat for a high scale PC MMO, but for a smaller scale mobile game a few hundred high paying players does have a significant impact on the game.

I'm not trying to deter your statement or start an argument, but you have to have a legitimate basis that doesn't contradict itself.

Signature
Posted on 10/17/13 9:12:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Prizzo replied at 10-17-2013 05:54 AM
but even if you used gems to speed the upgrade, you'd just set the builder back on it once he's free ...

Maybe, maybe not. At the end of the day it's a business, and they may not have expected us to push our upgrades straight to 20, but it encourages gem purchases to speed up the lengthier upgrades. There are some impatient people out there who don't want to wait days for an upgrade.

It's just my opinion, so take it w/ a grain of salt.

Signature
Posted on 10/17/13 10:14:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why do people keep saying its a business, We all know its a business but sometimes that doesn't make it right. The upgrades and non use of buildings is stupid. Anyone with half a brain can see that. We all get it that the reason behind that is to spend money. But IMHO why not carrot on stick instead of ship in ocean.

Signature