Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 1191068

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Arena friend list

[Copy link] 10/1489

Posted on 10/17/13 12:34:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello everyone,

I was thinking of making a list of friendly forum members and not attacking each other in arena. Last night I intentionally avoided SandSeven in the rank ~100 since I learned a lot from his videos and thought I owed him. Then I thought it could be a huge benefit if I had a friend list to avoid attacking each other in arena.

For those in the top rank as 1-50, most of the people you'll be facing may be forum members. I wouldn't suggest doing the same thing there, but at least for those who are out of 50 this will make the life easier.

I'm sitting in the arena rank 90-150 most of the time, so feel free to add me as your friend and send a message so I can add you back. Else you can post a reply here if you're ranked high enough, and I'll add you.

Signature
Posted on 10/17/13 12:38:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

good idea but I rank 500s-1000

Signature
Posted on 10/17/13 12:47:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wanna know a little tip?

When you're trying to gain ranks in arena use the friend list as a scout tool. Not like a, what formation are you running? scout tool but a 'Are you online right now so you can retaliate within the next 20 mintues?' tool.

example) In the top 100 you can only challenge +5 from your current position. Thus, 6 and beyond opponent X will have to challenge 1 person and THEN you. Add your first opponent to your buddy list and then if they are offline ATTACK! Once beaten quickly gain a few more spots ahead to be out of range of opponent X.

Signature
Posted on 10/17/13 1:07:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

murlocfactory replied at 10-17-2013 01:47 PM
Wanna know a little tip?

When you're trying to gain ranks in arena use the friend list as a scout t ...

I don't know if I'm getting it. Why would you want to get out of the range of opponent X?

Signature
Posted on 10/17/13 1:11:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

They have you on recording. A smart player will use this to their advantage. They can see if you're running a SD ninja, a revitalized mage, an enfeeble combo, etc.

It may not be much but knowing a little more about your opponent can really help in some cases.

By getting out of range of opponent X they can't utilize that info against you.

Signature
Posted on 10/17/13 1:28:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

murlocfactory replied at 10-17-2013 02:11 PM
They have you on recording. A smart player will use this to their advantage. They can see if you're  ...

Okay that makes sense.. I was just changing my formation to leverage "X's knowledge on me' if he has previously challenged me.
After 21 rerolls and failing to get a decent talent on my ninja yesterday.. it will be really tough for me to break into top 100.

Signature
Posted on 10/17/13 1:30:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

how much HB to level a hero at 120?

i have concluded arena becomes pointless after a while because i have too much HB.  I have rerolled my talents out of revitalize into more raid benefiting talents.

Signature
Posted on 10/17/13 1:43:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

def0rce replied at 10-17-2013 02:30 PM
how much HB to level a hero at 120?

i have concluded arena becomes pointless after a while because  ...

oops, i knew that one lol....i meant how much at lvl 140?

Signature
Posted on 10/17/13 1:45:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dude, Gazelle

I dare you to run
Shaman, Angel, Driad, Hill giant, and ice witch.

Sleeper OP is OP.

Signature
Posted on 10/17/13 2:44:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Once your good enough to be in top 50 in arena things change I haven't been bumped lower then 25 once I got into top 20.eveeyone has high level revitalize or sd destruct and SMs with revitalize though so without that you won't stay top 50

Signature