Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 1191072

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] SM bug. players who have SM pls comment

[Copy link] 5/933

Posted on 10/17/13 3:50:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Realised that when the SM release his magic missle. If it happened to hit the target that you are still hitting. It will not deal the relevant %dmg. I am currently on lvl 6/9. Anyone who has 6/9 pls try and observe and comment.

Signature
Posted on 10/17/13 3:52:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Oh no I feel so sorry for you. Your OP hero has a bug that makes it slightly less OP :(.

Signature
Posted on 10/17/13 4:00:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

What DMG are you observing? Mine has a flux. of +/- 10% DMG

Signature
Posted on 10/17/13 4:51:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

normal dmg. example. you are CURRENTLY still hitting a lvl 12 vault. So say ur SM shoots out 7 magic missile and one of the missile hit the vault that you are currently still hitting. if you noticed the dmg isn't 300% on the vault but more like normal dmg.. how do i realised is when normally my other magic missile hit a vault at least 90% hp is gone (depending on vault level.. i am gaining experience at dungeon 4) but when it hit the current vault that i am still hitting with my SM. the dmg is normal as techinically speaking the vault shld be destroyed.

Signature
Posted on 10/17/13 4:54:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So you are saying that IF one of the missiles hits the target you are currently basic attacking it will not deal the same damage that the other missiles are dealing?

Signature
Posted on 10/17/13 5:54:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

SM release 7 missle + your own att, total 8 att. The missle that is release is 300% dmg while your own attack remains unchanged, where is that bug? Totally fit the description...

Signature