Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 1191052

Total:#12

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Let's play a game.

[Copy link] 11/4202

Posted on 10/18/13 1:29:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you will be a hero in this game, what hero are you? And Explain.
I'll start.
I'll choose Druid.
DRUID is a healer, right? Druid heals his/her team. Without Druid, your team will die early. (If your heroes are level 80+. I think?)
HAHAHA! No hate, just game :)

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 1:41:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Role playing good idea.
I will be the shaman. I can take the hate. I am shaman. I wear a mask because during the night I go by a different identity. Will you ever discover who is behind the mask? I do not know. But I am the shaman. I will use my curse ability combined with my level 5 scatter and you will never be able to hurt me! When I die I will still be shaman. While you all troll each other on the forums I troll the other heroes. I am the hero Castle Clash deserves but not the hero it needs right now.
The other day I tapped Paladin on the shoulder. I am Shaman. You can't hurt my feelings. Maybe one day you will know who I really am.

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 12:27:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Druid. While defending my base, I'll hide at a corner and if someone manage to find me I'll run around my base like a Lil B!%#H :P (Heal, Run, Heal, Run) :P

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 12:30:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ninja.

Cuz sometimes Druid's need to be spanked.

Hard.

In the face.

With a chair.

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 12:30:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm the Paladin........ had to learn from my first marriage how to Take the punishment and keep on trucking.  I'm a true tank.... LOLOLOL

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 12:34:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 12:34:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Druid. During raids, I'll purposely hide behind and attack walls while pretending to be active. (Oh wait!) Supporting heroes will need to come within my healing range if they want to make use of my proc. Long Live, Druid!

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 12:44:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'll be the Marauder
And while everyone is caught in the action.... I'll just be sitting there masturb@ting. (that's what the bucket is for no?)

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 12:45:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

@Spark's comment about outrunning the Ninja: unless you are my Druid you can't out run the Ninja.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aox_W-iCdTY

I am naming him Druisian Bolt

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 12:46:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

blykpsr replied at 10-18-2013 01:44 PM
I'll be the Marauder
And while everyone is caught in the action.... I'll just be sitting there mastu ...

Signature