Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 1190837

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Best heroes for raiding....

[Copy link] 5/1294

Posted on 10/18/13 10:01:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What do you  think the best heroes for raiding?

My team is paladin, SM, TG, druid and pumpkin... I wait for the reaper  and the taurent to see their talent.

Signature
F2P4LIFE
Posted on 10/18/13 10:20:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree with you on most of them. SM, TG, Druid are a must have.

Pumpkin - Probably the best suited of the remainder for raiding. A buff to TG, SM and Druid is going to make it a deadly combo.

Ninja - It's not my favorite but if you hold back until the danger is done you can rush it in and help take down buildings rather quickly. The speed also helps with those bases that are spread out.

Succubus - Not really suited to raids but still does well. Good damage and a skill that can help with buildings.

Champion - Probably my pick of the remainder. With a slight AOE and the ability to stun the opposing Hero's this stumpy guy can be of great help.

Paladin - A tank, has high HP and can take the beating. I don't find it all that helpful in raids purely because the DPS is so low and I don't feel a need for a tank.

My final pick would be the three, soon to be four, core players, pumpkin and Champion.

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 10:25:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

U need the paladin against those high level arrow towers to soak up the damage. Everyone else except druid dies off rather quickly.

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 11:25:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What is this pumpkin you speak of?

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 11:34:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

pumpkin duke is a new hero with the new update..i dont think the update has been released in states yet

Signature
Posted on 10/18/13 11:35:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(87476359) replied at 10-18-2013 10:34 AM
pumpkin duke is a new hero with the new update..i dont think the update has been released in states  ...

It hasn't not yet anyways.

Updates are always released in the TW version first. Then the US version gets it within a week usually.

Signature